=58=

*3 more months*

Max's P.O.V

My stomach grew and now has a bump as I am now 5 months pregnant. Mark has been working hard so he can make sure he can do everything for his son. Mark was out and last week I went to the doctors to find out the gender without him.

I wanted to surprise him, I had bought a small blue onesie that said "I'm a boy!" And put it in a blue box, with blue ribbon. I waited in the living room for him to come home, the click of the door being unlocked made me get up. Mark walked through the door and instantly smiled "Hey Princess" he leaned down and lifted my shirt "And baby" he kissed my stomach.

"I got something for you" he leaned up and I handed him the small box, he smiled at me. He opened the ribbon and took out the onesie, he looked at me with a big smile on his face. He carefully hugged and kissed me "A boy, our baby boy" he mumbled against my lips. He rubbed my stomach and pulled away "I also have something for you" he went into his bag and pulled something behind his back.

He got down on one knee "M-Mark?" He took out a ring box "I know this isn't grand or anything and I could do this so much better but I can't wait any longer, Maxine Addams, will you marry me and become Maxine Tuan?" I nodded early and he slid the ring on.

I hugged him and he kissed me, I started crying and he pulled away to wipe my tears. I smiled at him "I love you" "I love you too and I love my baby boy."

{Hi~ Its me again! Well check out my new Gdragon imagine book, because gdragon so yeah bai~!}