=57=

*2 months later*

Mark's P.O.V

I held Max's hair back as she threw up for the 3rd time today and it's only 12, she stopped and brushed her teeth. We came back to New York and we live with her father, I rubbed her back and she looked at me "Are you okay?" She shrugged and gave me a weak smiled. "I'm taking you to the doctors, you're not okay" I sat her down on the bed and called the doctors "Hello this is Dr.Sanchez's office, how may I help you?" "I need a appointment, my girlfriend keeps throwing up, it's been going on for weeks" "Ok, you can come in at 2, what's your name?" "Mark Tuan" "Ok, good bye Mr.Tuan" "Thank you, Good bye" I hung up and looked at Max.

"Get dressed, we're going to the doctors" I kissed her temple and she nodded, Max and I got dressed in 5 minutes and I went to go to tell her father that we are going to the doctors but Max held on to me and hugged me. "Princess, are you okay?" She nodded but didn't let go, I sighed and picked her up. She snuggled into my chest "Thank you Oppa" I set her down on the bed "I'll be right back" I knocked on her dads door. He opened it "Yeah Mark?" "I'm going to the doctors with Max, she's been throwing up" Carmen came out behind him and gave him a look. "Ok and congratulations" he closed the door what did he mean by that? I went back to the room and Max was pacing "Princess, It'll be okay" she looked at me "What if it's not?" I hugged her "Probably just a bad stomach flu" I grabbed my phone and Max's hand.

We went to the car and I started it, I laid my hand on her thigh and started driving, throughout the ride I would rub her thigh to calm her down. I parked near the doctors office and we got out. We entered and they called "Mark Tuan! Mark Tuan?" I went to the front desk "I'm Mark Tuan" the about fifty year old woman looked at me. She pointed to the door to the left "Go through that door, The doctor is ready to see you two" I nodded and held the door open for Max.

We enter the office and were greeted by a woman "Hello, I'm Dr.Sanchez, what seems to be the problem?" "Maxine Addams keeps throwing up and it's been going on for weeks" "Ms.Addams can you please sit on the bed?" She obeyed. "How long has it been since you two have had sexual intercourse?" We blushed "Um 2 days ago" Max answered. "Did you have sex at least 2 months ago?" Max nodded "I need you to take a pregnancy test" Max nodded "Mr. Tuan, can you please exit the room with me?" I nodded. We left the room for Max to do her business "Your girlfriend might be pregnant" I looked at her in shock "Excuse me?" "Mr.Tuan, Maxine might be 2 months pregnant, I will be able to see when I get the test but expect it" I nodded and Max opened the door.

Dr.Sanchez took the cup from her and left, I entered the room. "Princess?" She hummed "You might be pregnant" She looked at me "What?" "We might have a baby together" she hugged me. I smiled and kissed her, I sat next to her until Dr.Sanchez came back. "Okay, I have the results" I held Max's hand "Ms.Addams and Mr.Tuan, congratulations, you two are having a child" I kissed Max. She smiled and pulled away "You two lovers can go now, sign out at the front desk" I laced Max and I's fingers together. We signed out and got in the car, I couldn't stop smiling. I sat and sighed happily "I'm a father" I looked at Max "Hey Mommy" "Hey Daddy."