=45=

Max's P.O.V

Of course he woke up a liar too "Hey Baby" I looked at him "Hi" my voice was quiet and I wasn't facing him. "Baby, you could always tell me what's wrong, so tell me, you seem sad" he turned me around and placed his hand on my hip. I gently pushed his hand off me and he looked at me "Baby?" "Have you ever cheated on me?" I wanted him to say the truth, for him to admit being wrong and then to forgive him but he didn't. "No, never, I love you and only you" he smiled at me "Why do you lie to me?" He looked taken aback "W-What?" I got up and started putting on regular clothes.

"Baby! Baby, where are you going?" He got up and took off my shirt, he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me close "I love you and only you, I didn't cheat on you" "Then what happened at the club? Huh? It's been months, Jaebum, I'm done" his eyes widened and I pushed him off of me "Baby, I didn't mean it" "Don't you understand!? I'm not your baby anymore!" I put on my shoes and picked up my suitcase. "Baby, you can't leave me, please! I'm sorry, I love you, I need you, don't go" he hugged me and put our foreheads together "You obviously you didn't love me if you did that" the words were quiet and powerful. I left the hotel room and he ran after me

"Baby! I didn't mean anything I said! I don't love her, please don't go" I didn't look back but one of the boys came out the room as the elevator doors closed Mark.

Mark's P.O.V

"Baby! I didn't mean anything I said! I don't love her, please don't go" I got up to go and check outside, it sounded like JB. I opened the door and saw Max in the elevator, and JB almost in tears "What happened?" He looked at me and tears ran down his face "I-I cheated on her and she left and she's never coming back and I'm a terrible person and she hates me" he sobbed out, I groan and grabbed my hotel key "W-Where are you going?"

I glared at him "I'm going after her, convince her to stay, you're probably the last person she wants to see, I'll be back" I ran the downstairs and finally got to the lobby, we're on the 9th floor and the elevator would take too long. I ran out in search of Max. I remember something she said "And the park is a safe stop" I ran in the direction of the park closes to her old house.

{Hehe...}