=30=

Max's P.O.V

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please buckle your seatbelts, we are landing soon, Welcome to Korea" I mentally cheered, I hate planes now, that's was the longest I've been on a plane. Jaebum took something out his pocket, it was 2 of those mask things "Wear them" Andrew and I put them on. Everywhere started to slowly get off the plane, we got off and I was tackled into a hug "Max, I'm hugging you!" I laughed at the sound of Jackson's voice. Jaebum and Andrew came out and Jaebum stopped in his tracks.

After I got untangled from Jackson, I got a hug from BamBam "JB, what's wrong?" I asked "BamBam, I told you not to bring him" Jaebum spoke through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry, Hyung but he insisted he'd go, he doesn't know about Max being here, he's in the bathroom right now, I don't know how we're going to keep them away" Jaebum sighed. He hid me behind him and I grabbed on to his arm, looking up at him "What's going on?" "Just stay behind me, Mark's coming" I hid behind him "Hey JB! We missed you!" I heard Mark's voice and I winced. "Give me a hug" "I can't right now, I'm very tired, I probably fall asleep on you" JB chuckled nervously. Mark pulled him in for a hug and he saw me "Max? What are you doing here? And with a suitcase?" He pulled away from the hug.

"I-I-um" I was cut off by Jaebum "She's staying with me" "You about her, right? How she lied?" "She didn't lie about anything, let's go" he grabbed my hand and we went to baggage claim, we picked up our bags. Everyone followed us and I avoided eye contact with Mark, but I knew he was glaring at me "Don't worry about him, you don't have to think about him, you're going to be with me and the rest of the boys" Jaebum whispered and then kissed behind my ear. "Awe JB Hyung and his girlfriend!" BamBam exclaimed, I tensed up "Now you two are dating!?" I buried my face into Jaebum's arm "Shut up Mark, you shouldn't care anyways, it's our relationship" Mark scoffed and walked away. I sighed and we all went to the car, we found Mark in the passenger's seat and we put our bags in the back.

Me and Jaebum sat in the back with BamBam while Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jr, and Andrew, awkwardly sitting on Yugyeom's lap, and Jackson driving in the front with Mark. I laid my head on JB's shoulder while BamBam talked "So I know you like Coco so when we get there, you can feed her a dog treat and she will like you, you can sleep with her too!" I laughed I could get used to this.