two

Roman Salvatore

I tried to continue driving calmly as I swallow what I had just witnessed.

The Ambrosia I kidnapped because I've been in love with her for years, the Ambrosia I thought was innocent, helpless and sweet- I just watched her knock out Leonardo; one of my strongest men, and my best friend with a gun that was casually in her boot.

Now I'm starting to doubt myself.

What if I didn't do enough research on her? I knew I should've.

When I get to the estate, the first thing I'm going to do is dig deeper on her parents.
a/n- rereading this, I thought that said 'the first thing I'm going to do is dig deeper in her pants'. There's something not right w me💀.

The only thing I know so far is that they're both dead, the cause of their death unknown.

Maybe I'll find something to explain why the hell she carries a gun in her shoe, why she didn't freak out about the cloth over her face and acted thoughtfully, knocking out Leo.

She probably would've gotten away if she didn't breathe in the chloroform.

That's what scares me.

Even though I thought I did, I don't know everything about her.

She's a mystery and I don't like it, not one bit.

I push away my thoughts as I pull into the estate car parking, parking my car and turning it off.

I squirt Leo in the face with my bottle of water, making him groan loudly and come back to consciousness.

I don't want to wake Ambrosia just yet so I get out of the car and go to her door, picking up her unconscious body with no difficulty.

I stay still for a good thirty seconds, admiring her beauty.

Even when she's not awake, she's so gorgeous.

The things I would do to her, god.

"Man are you coming or are you just gonna stand there and eye-fuck her?" Leo asks me with an eye roll.

I roll my eyes back and chuckle, walking behind him into the house.

I'm given curious looks from just about everyone there- the maids, some of my family, even some of the people that work under us.

But most of the men here know that shit like this is normal, so they don't look too phased when they see me carrying an unconscious girl- except maybe the ones new to all this.

I carry Ambrosia up a flight of stairs and take her to an interrogation room, putting her down on a chair.

I duct tape her hands and tie her ankles together, to make sure she can't get out.

I hate to put her in this position, I can only recall how uncomfortable it is since I used to get kidnapped a lot in my childhood.

But I can't untie her until I know I can trust her.

I take a look at her face once more, smiling to myself, before exiting the room, shutting the door quietly behind me.