four

Ambrosia Rosario

"Nah, not at all. I was just running in circles cause I didn't get to go to the gym yet and I haven't exercised in a while." I sarcastically answer Leo.

"You made a mistake breaking out of there, you know? Roman's gonna be pissed." Leo states matter-of-factly.

I stare at him for about two seconds before rolling my eyes.

"Are you really talking about mistakes? Because I'm looking at and talking to the biggest one your parents made right now."

"Okay first of all, do not roll your eyes at me-"

I cut him off by rolling my eyes straight to the back of my head.

I catch sight of him clench his jaw tightly and fist his hand up before he opens his fist up again.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, fiorella." He suddenly pushes me against the wall, holding my arms above my head.

Jeez, what is it with these people shoving me against walls?

But now that I'm so close to him, I notice that he's actually very attractive.

He doesn't beat Roman, but sex me up papi because damn.

He has jet black hair; perfectly styled, light brown eyes that make me change my thought about brown eyes being boring, plump reddish-pink lips and let's not forget the jawline that would cut me in half.

I can feel his warm breath fanning my face and I'm not gonna lie to me and you both, it feels nice.

I snap back to reality when he narrows his eyes at me and I push my thoughts away.

"Let go of me." I spit, hatred filling my voice.

"Not until you say sorry." He replies, looking at me with a bored expression.

"And if I don't?" I question him.

"Then we stay like this till you do." He shrugs.

I laugh at him inwardly as an idea starts to form in my brain and I decide to use it.

I mean, what harm can come out of it, right?

"And what if I...." I trail off for suspense, staring into his light eyes.

"If you what?" He asks, lowering his voice.

"If I did this?" I whisper, biting my lip.

I mentally smirk as I lean in closer to his incredibly attractive face, standing on my toes.

I lightly brush my lips against his soft, plump ones before pulling away a bit so that I can look up at his expression.

His pupils have expanded, and he has a lustful look which is all the reassurance that I need.

I smile before I lean back in and close the gap between our lips, softly and steadily moving my lips along with his.

His lips move perfectly in sync with mine and with every second that passes, I just desire to get more than I can have.

For a good while, the only thing I can hear is the sound of our lips smacking together and our ragged breathing as we pull away for a few seconds to catch our breath; leaning our foreheads against each others, before going back to kissing.

I feel his grip on my hands disappear and his large hands slide down my body, resting on my hips instead.

Lmaoo this is exactly what I was hoping for.

I'm just about to pull away from him and take off running when I hear a deep voice interrupt us.

"Leo? Rosa? What the fuck is going on?"

I gasp into Leonardo's mouth before the two of us pull away from each other, turning to face who interrupted us.

Roman.

(vote, comment & follow)