six

Ambrosia Rosario

I unwillingly turn off the warm water, knowing that I can't shower all day and step out after wrapping a fluffy white towel over my wet hair turban style.

I dry my shivering body with a new towel, sighing in satisfaction when I rub my hands over my now smooth and freshly shaved legs.

I squeeze some rose scented lotion onto my hands and moisturize my body quickly before I put on deodorant and get dressed in a rush to escape the cold.

I'm treating this place like home even though I don't want to be here but if I'm going to stay and wait for my gang to come and get me out, I may as well live a lavish life and rob these people of as many riches as I can

Get some bomb ass dick while I'm at it, too.

From the looks of it, Roman runs things around here and everyone else is either family, friends, maids or other gang members.

Am I scared? Fuck no.

I've dealt with shit like this before and all these people need is a good kick up the ass to realise that the world doesn't revolve around them, and that they can't always get their way and kidnap or kill whoever they want to.

Once the people who work under me show up and shoot this place down, these nut-cases are going to see what defeat and helplessness feels like.

I'm being a hypocrite because like, I kill and kidna people too. Oops.

Seeing a pair of fluffy black slippers by entrance to the bathroom, I make my way over to them and slide my cold feet in, sighing happily as I feel the warm material against my skin.

I switch off the light and pull the door open, walking out.

Roman is sitting on the bed, shirtless.

He has his phone in his hand and a steaming cup of what I assume is coffee held in his free hand.

Did I mention that he's shirtless?

"Oh, you're done." He notices me and places his cup down on the wooden bedside table carefully.

I see his eyes linger on my bare legs for longer than they should've but I decide against saying something.

"Yeah." I answer simply.

"There's someone I want you to meet." He states suddenly, giving nothing away.