Waves and Storms

Don't really do songs for the chapter but this song just gives me life.

Her sleep was restless that night, Simeon slept close to her. The bond twisting and telling her to touch him but this time she was trying to ignore it.

The bond gave her false illusions and until she became immune to them she wouldn't touch him. It was a temptation she found unbearably hard. The heat of his back warmed her skin as she twisted to and throw in her need for sleep.

The only time she managed to get a short respite of sleep she was awoken by the man beside her. Her body rolling as her eyes flickered open to stare up at the top of Simeon's head. His light blonde locks shining in the pale moonlight. His chest was bare but from the tuffs of hair that scraped against her perky skin. His hips swayed into her body but his eyes remained closed, arms clenched around her bringing her closer still.

His legs were intertwined with her body as they both lay side by side, face to face, heart to heart. Her soft hands stroked along his slick skin before subtly shaking him awake. His eyes shot open, his mouth tilting in a sly smile. Sleep shook from his eyes as he rolled onto his back, taking Jana with him until she lay on top of him.

"Simeon" she gasped as he clasped her behind, body rising even as her mind rebelled against her, "I thought you said we wouldn't mate" heart hopeful even when he had already rejected her.

Teeth flashed as he showed his displeasure, "I lied" he growled, there was no denying this nature of his. No matter what promise he made there was no way he could follow through, not when every cell in his body hummed and buzzed in her proximity. The constant demand to mate Jana was a battle he could never win but he had tried.

His lips grazed across her soft cheek, trailing along her chin until he reached her mouth. Breath slipped from her mouth into his, their lips close but not close enough. A gap separated them, a barrier that hadn't quite been crossed.

They could stop now, it would be hard but they could. Until the moment Jana's taste invaded his mouth it wouldn't be over. He knew it. As his almost black eyes stared into Jana's soul he made a decision. One that he would live with, the only one he could live with.

His hand wrapped around her braid and yanked her head towards him, closing that small distance between them and shattering that invisible barrier. He swallowed her gasp as he invaded her mouth and mind. Jana was filled with the taste and scent of him. That earthy scent called to her like a sirens call. His name slipping from her mouth like a prayer before reality shook her up.

Bodies rotating, he forced her onto her back, flattening her beneath him and pushing her hands above her head. His top half off her skin but their lower halves joint so tightly together. Slow rocking and soft kissing, cold lips on warm skin melting into tongues, rolling and sucking. His lips devouring hers as his tongue plundered deep, making his mark on every inch of her body. He moved from the top of her body to the bottom and back up taking her clothes and her sanity with each touch.

"What if I don't, mmm," she gasped head tilting as her thighs clenched around his body, clinging to him pulling him closer, "what if I don't want this?" Stammering as a hand slipped from above her head and clenched into his mane of locks, dragging him closer to her yearning body. His tongue clenched around her nipple, suckling and tugging at the nub until she felt her body rising.

"You do Jana, trust me," he whispered into her skin as his black met her brown, his eyes the window to the soul that the bond urged her to connect with. "You do" he whispered as his hands travelled low and delved into places that hadn't been touched in years.