You're safe with me

Rachel's pov

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone". I told him not knowing how he was going to react to my biggest darkest secret.

"Rachel, I promise I won't tell anyone. You can fully trust me . I love you and I would never let anything happen to you" With that I smiled knowing that I was safe with my boyfriend Jessie.

"Okay Well every since I was 5, my dad would hurt me. He would come up in my room when my mom was sleep or at work and he would touch me in my areas. Then around the age 12 , he became more controlling he would make me touch things and do things. On my 15th birthday my mom had to work that night and after she left no longer than 5 minutes he came and took my virginity. I yelled and when I wouldn't stop yelling he hit me until I gave in. So that's my secret. That's why I have my guard up and I get scared when you touch me because it brought back memories. But Jessie promise me you won't tell anyone. I don't want this getting out". He didn't respond so I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. " Jessie say something.. please"?.
"Rachel I'm sorry this happened to you . But you're with me now and I would never let anyone hurt you. I promise to protect you and I would never tell your secret. You are safe with me". I smiled and from that moment on I knew that Jessie was the one for me.