My Hero

PREVIOUSLY ...

why are you crying. ?" There was another awkward silence. "Rachel-" "BECAUSE HE KISSED ME FINN !!".
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

FINNS POV : my heart racing fast and the only thing I could think of is killing Jessie. "HE WHAT ! " I said gritting my teeth and clutching my fist. "he kissed me". I didn't let Rachel say another thing. I ran out the door and started to bang on Jessie's . "OPEN THE DOOR ASSHOLE" the door swung open and it wasn't Jessie. It was his dad. "What the hell is going on here. Who the hell are you. "Where's Jessie? As I asked him, the boy who was about to feel all my rage appeared. "Finn ? Finn don't !" . I ignored my name being called by Rachel. I then pushed Jessie down onto the threshold of his door and punched him in the face repeatedly. Jessie's father then went to call the police and Rachel tried to get me to stop and calm down. She tugged at my shirt and as a reflex I pushed her onto the ground outside of Jessie's house. "Finn what the fuck ! Owww!" I turned to look and saw Rachel's knee and elbow was scratched. My eyes went from filled with rage to filled with sadness. "Stay away from my future wife " I said throwing one last punch to Jessie. I then walked over to Rachel and helped her up. "Rachel I'm so sorry , please forgive me" . She looked at me with hurt eyes and walked into the house leaving me outside to think to myself. After walking around the neighborhood I came home. I noticed that Rachel had closed the door. I opened the door to see that it was dark. "Rachel ? baby ?" I then heard small sobs. I walked into the room to see Rachel curled up in a ball. "Rachel talk to me" she sniffled and said "I don't wanna". I walked over to her and got on my knees. "Rachel what's wrong ? I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to push yo-". Rachel sat up quickly looking pissed. "YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT YOU HITTING ME ? IVE BEEN THROUGH WORST !" . My eyes widened. "Then why are you mad Rachel. I apologized. "BECAUSE FINN" she said loudly but calming. "I've never seen you that mad and it scared me . And.... I'm supposed to be there to calm you down and I can't even do that . I feel like I let you down." I got off my knees and walked over to Rachel and stroked her hair and face. "I'm sorry Rachel. I'm sorry you had to see that. I never meant for it to happen...you do calm me . When I looked at you I immediately stopped. You make me weak at the knees and I'm truly happy" .I then kissed her. "I love you Rachel , thank you for being my hero".. "I love you too".

OKAY I TRIED TO MAKE IT SOUND GOODS AND WHATS NOT. I hope you ENJOY -m 💙