The kiss .

NARRATORS POV
Finn walked through Rachel's front door and noticed how quiet it was. Normally Rachel would be running to greet him or on the floor in the living room watching funny girl but this time she was no where to be found. "Rachel are you here ? " Silence. "Rachel !?" Finn called out and still. Silence. Finn walked into the kitchen. She wasn't in there. He walked into the main bathroom. She wasn't in there. Finn then knew there was one place he knew she would be. He walked over to the balcony seeing Rachel. "Hi. I found you " Finn said bending down to where Rachel was sitting. Rachel remained silent hinting to Finn that something was wrong. "Okay what's wrong. I get home and I call out to you you don't answer and now you won't talk to me.  What is it". Rachel then whispered fastly to Finn. "jessiecameoverandsaidhesheretogetmebackandthenhekissedme". Finn looked at Rachel really confused. "Rachel, you have to tell me so I can help you. I can't help you if you won't tell me what's wrong". She looked down and nodded her head slowly. "Now tell me what's wrong " he said putting her hair behind her ear. "After you went back to the store , Jessie came back over" they both paused for the other to speak. "Okay and..?". "Finn he came to tell me that he came here for me... that he wants me back". "You dated him ? Is that why it was so awkward in the hallway ?" Rachel nodded. Finn took Rachel's face in his hands. "You are mine . No one will ever take you from me . NO one. I love you , you love me ,We are endgame". Rachel started to cry "Rach, why are you crying. ?" There was another awkward silence. "Rachel-" "BECAUSE HE KISSED ME FINN !!".

AUTHORS NOTE !! OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SHITTY BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY ? . UHM OKAY SO I WAS WONDERING SHOULD I MAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS THEN END IT AND MAKE A SEQUEL !??????? ORR SHOULD I END IT ALL TOGETHER AND MAKE A NEW BOOK ? PLEASE ANSWER . THANKS -m 💙