Good Day

RACHEL'S POV-

* hears vibrations* I woke up to vibrations and a comfy bed I didn't actually know where I was or what was vibrating. I tried to jump up but was quickly stopped by something heavy. I looked over and saw Finn's face so I eased up. I peeped at the clock and it had said 5 A.M. Time had really flew by. Also today was Monday so that means that I have school. You would think that after missing a week, you would want to go back and see your friends. Not in this situation. *vibration* I looked all over for the thing that was vibrating like crazy. FOUND IT!! It was my phone. To my surprise I had 17 missed calls 27 new messages and 15 voicemails and they all came from the one and only Marissa Berry. I rolled my eyes, ignored the messages and calls and got up and went to the bathroom. My ankle hurts but its bearable Also my arm is kinda making it hard but I managed. When I finished taking my shower , brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes,  I went back into Finn's room. He was still lying down. I walked over to him and got In the bed and kissed his cheek. He woke up with a smile and said "Good Morning". " Morning. Now get up we have school." He groaned and got up going in the bathroom.

***10 Minutes Later ***. "Ready?' " he said making me look up. "Ready". We got in the car and I instantly turned on the radio. "And I don't even know his last nameee." Finn looked over at me smiling ear to ear showing his dimples. "What" I said " You sound amazing" he said. I looked down and blushed and said" Thanks so much". By the time I finished the song we were at school. Finn got out with his books and came over and opened the door for me then reached for my hand. I could tell it was going to be a good day.