Food and Questions

PREVIOUSLY ON I LOVE YOU MORE :

Everything from Her mom, the hospital, and now. "Rachel I'm sorry that this happened to you , You don't deserve it at all. Look , I'll always be here . NO matter what. Rachel nodded and laid her head in Finn's lap and drifted off to sleep.

RACHELS POV :
I woke up to a hard surface and swollen eyes. I had a terrible headache and there was pain shooting through my body. I looked up squinting noticing that I was on Finn's lap. I slowly got up and went to take a shower. I carefully cut on the shower and bathed. 10 minutes later I got out to see that Finn wasn't here. He must've went home. I went to my room to put on clothes. I then took medicine to calm my headache. I then laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was happy. Happy that I told someone what I went through. I feel like my life is going to be better from now on. I then heard my front door close. "Finn"?  I called out. I didn't hear an answer. I jumped off my bed and before I could walk out Finn appeared with food in his hand. "okay Rach. I know you don't really like pancakes in the mornings so I got you fries and a sandwich from McDonald's" . When he finished talking he noticed that I was staring at him. "What . Did I get the wrong thing " ? . I then ran and hugged him. " It's perfect". We sat down and ate our food and talked . "I don't want to go to school tomorrow". Finn moved from his position and replied. "why not. ? What's bothering you "?. "Well. Tomorrow is the anniversary of my mom's death. I still remember. Normally I spend it with my Aunt but she isn't here obviously so what I'm asking is Would you like to visit her grave with me."?.

FINNS POV :

"Would you like to visit her grave with me "? Rachel asked . I sat shocked and honored at the same time. ", Uhm Finn"? Rachel said getting my attention. "Rach of course I would go with you. I wouldn't dare not go ". She then got up knocking over the fries and hugged and kissed me and thanking me. We then cleaned up and spent the night watching movies.

AUTHOR NOTE: okay myyyyyy -*long pause to come up with a cute name* Miracles. I HOPE THIS DIDN'T CONFUSE YOU LIKE IT CONFUSED ME. MIDWAY THROUGH WRITING I REALIZED I FORGOT WHOSE HOUSE THEY ARE AT AND IM HELLA LAZY SO ILL SAY FINN ALTERNATES. HE'S MOSTLY AT RACHELS AND SOMETIMES SHE AT HIS HOUSE . SO THANKS AND ENJOY 💙💙💙