I Won't Give Up

PREVIOUSLY: "Rachel ?" . Rachel closed her eyes and turned around. Rachel was about to shoot Jessie a fake smile when Finn came out. "Hey babe wher -Oh Rachel who's this ?".

NARRATOR'S POV

Rachel , Finn ,and Jessie all stood outside awkwardly-- Jessie staring at Rachel , Finn looking at Jessie, and Rachel staring at the ground. Nothing being said. Just pure silence. "So Rach , who is this ?" Finn said breaking the awkward silence. "Oh allow me" Jessie chimed in. " I'm Jessie St. James. Rachel didn't tell you about me ?" . Finn turned to Rachel confused. "Jessie , what are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be in New York "?. Rachel nervously scratched her arm. "Well Rachel if you must know I thought I needed a change of scenery ". Rachel looked at Jessie . "Why here Jessie."?. "Jessie !? I need your help in here !". Jessie looked back as his door. "Coming !!" He shouted. "Well guys I'm being summoned. See you later Rachel....Finn". Jessie then walked in the house leaving the couple on the sidewalk . Rachel and Finn then parted ways. "Well that was awkward, anyways . I came to tell you , I was going back to the store. We forgot stuff while we were there." Rachel looked up. . "Okay , just be careful." Finn walked over the where Rachel were and kissed her forehead. " I will. Do you need anything .?" She turned to the door. "No . I love you " . "I love you too Rach." said Finn leaving.

RACHELS POV
"I love you too Rach" Finn said to me as he left. I closed my house door and sat on the couch. I couldn't help but wonder to myself - Why was Jessie here and How did he find me ? I didn't tell anyone where I was going or who I was staying with. *Knock on door * . I get up to open to the door just to find Jessie. "What do you want Jessie. Why are you here ?". He stood there and smirked at me. " I came for you Rachel , I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm sorry " . Jessie then kissed Rachel. "No get off ! You don't come and get to try and make it up. I'm happy now. I'm happy with Finn. Get out Jessie !!" Jessie walked to the door and left . " I won't give up Rachel. You are mine ". Rachel slide down the door and cried.

OKAYYYYY SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY ASS CHAPTER. I TIRED TO DO MORE AND I TRIED TO DO BETTER BUT EHHH. ILL WRITE A BETTEE ONE NEXT TIME. -M 💙