The Kiss

RACHEL'S POV

Fireworks. That's exactly what I felt when Finn crashed his perfect lips onto mine. Pure Fireworks. I opened my eyes and we pulled away and I saw Finn do the same. A few minutes of silence and looking into each others eyes went by until anything was actually said. " Finn that was amazing." I said looking down smiling. He took his fingers and tilted my head up to where our eyes meet. "That was more than amazing. It was perfect. It was terrific. It was the best kiss I ever had". He said softly. by the time he'd said that I had tears in my eyes and they were streaming down my face. "Rachel. I felt fireworks . Actually fireworks.". Fireworks? I said questioning what he'd just said. "Fireworks" He said kissing my forehead. We then scooted from the position we were in and laid together with Finn hugging me. One of those couple laying positions where my back was facing him. "Finn?" "Yea Rach?" He said sweetly." I felt Fireworks too". I then got out of his hold and turned towards him and his beautiful face. "It felt great". He smiled and caressed my cheek with his fingers " Come here". I smiled and scooted closer and we shared another fireworked kiss.

Sorry this as so short . The next chapters may be longer. I don't really know for sure but enjoy! :))