Jessie's Girl.

JESSIE'S POV.
I was sitting in Music Explosion practice (choir in New York) scrolling down my timeline when I saw a picture of Rachel and her new boyfriend. Love this guy was the caption. She'd I went to his page. Turns out he was the Quarterback at ---MCKINLEY HIGH in ----LIMA OHIO !!!? When did Rachel move ? Why did Rachel move ? Where is Rachel's parents ? I miss her to be honest. I gathered my things and walked out of practice leaving the members to wonder and call out for me. I got in my car and went home to get on the computer. I looked up the schools to go to and the houses to stay in in Ohio. I found a flight for this Thursday at 6:00 p.m. I booked it. I went to my closet and packed all my clothes , shoes, and jackets. I then went to my bathroom and packed all my brushes and hair products and stuff. I went to my dad's room and then put a ticket also on his bed." JESSIE !!?" I walked out and met my dad at the door . " Why you have to scream" he looked at me . "Why did you leave school" I then started to fake cry.  "Those children bully me . They say Terrible things. I want to leave. " He then came over to me and sat down in the couch next to me. "Do you want to leave" I wiped away the fake tears and smiles slightly. "I already have the ticket on your bed" . He got up and went to his room and yelled. " Pack your bags Jessie. We're moving !!!". I stood up with a devilish smile on my face. It's decided Jessie St. James was moving to Lima,Ohio —and he was coming for Rachel Berry.

OKAY THIS IS TOTALLYYYYYY UNEDITED AND I WROTE IT ON THE SPOT. SO TELL ME IF IT HAS MISTAKES ALSO. THANKKKKKK YOUUUUUU SO MUCHCHHHH FOR 1K READS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND SINCE IT IS  ALMOST THANKSGIVING BREAK. I WILL BE UPDATING MORE. I LOVE YOU GUYS. ENJOY !! 💙💙💙💙💙