Oops!

TW : mentions RAP3

RACHEL'S POV

Last night after I told Jessie about my secret he stayed with me for 30 more minutes until he had to go. This morning I got up for school putting on my plaid skirt , white blouse, my black baby doll shoes and I topped it off with a white headband. I did my makeup and slightly curled my hair also just because I know Jessie likes it this way. I felt really happy about going to school but a part of me felt like it was going to be bad. As i got out my car and walked into school, I immediately noticed something was off and it was always off just offer than usual . Everyone was staring at me with disgusted looks some were even laughing at me. All of jocks shouted at me "Call me baby" or "Show me those tricks". Instead of getting mad I ignored them and walked to my locker. When I got to my locker I saw that it had words like 'slut', 'skank , and 'who're' on it. I felt my eyes burn with tears as I ran away trying to find Jessie. But when I saw him I cried more. I saw him with her. The girl that bullied me first. She was tucked under his arms making out.

"Jessie , what are you doing with her". I said glancing at her with tears in my eyes.

"Oops  sorry Rachel , I just don't go out with girls that get sex from their dad". I looked shocked because I told him about the rape with confidence.

"Go to hell Jessie" I said walking away but not fast enough because I heard him say " I was when I was with you" she just laughed her ass off until I walked up to him smirking then punched him in the face. She then yelled " what the hell freak" so I punched her too. No more nice Rachel Berry now the bitch is here. I looked at them both on the ground and I whispered "OOPS" and walked away.