Last thing I Do.

FINN'S POV

I was walking towards to the football field when I seen someone laying on it. I yelled "HEY CAN YOU GET OFF THE FIELD PLEASE?" . They still laid there, I walk over and notice that its a girl and she looks beaten up badly. I turned her over on her back and realized it was Rachel. She had a black eye, a busted lip, her face was bruised and her nose bled. I didn't know what to do. I didn't wanna just pick her up. Then I saw my best friend and the running back , Puck. "HEY PUCK COME HERE HELP ME " he saw how sad I looked so he ran over. "DUDE WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ? SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE.? I looked at him with a confused look. The way I was on her did make it look like I did it. "I didn't do anything I just need help. I found her this way" After maybe 5 seconds of looking at me he started to pick her up and put her in my arms bridal style. She looked so beautiful and helpless, even with bruises . "Hey you take her. I'll wait until you come back." I nodded and continued to walk. I heard the coach calling my name so Puck ran over to tell her what happened. I couldn't believe someone did this to Rachel. She's so sweet and kind and loving. She's so beautiful. I'm going to get whoever did this to her. Even if it's the last thing I do.

GUYS I REALIZE IT IS SHORT BUT I WAS KINDA STUCK..