Daddy's Back

*TIME JUMP TO SATURDAY NIGHT*
NOBODY'S POV.
Rachel was in the middle of funny girl when she got a text .

RACHEL'S POV
'Come Outside' the text I got on my phone said.
I didn't quite recognize the number but maybe that was because I rarely saved them. It had to be someone I knew right ? . Right. I paused Funny Girl and got off the couch and put on my shoes. I ran to the door with my hair in a messy bun and no makeup on. I opened the door to see my father.
"What are you doing here" I said rudely and quickly annoyed. I stood there with my arms crossed. "Well ?! Spit it out !""Look Rachel, I'm sorry I-" "DON'T BOTHER. Just get out " "Rachel, please let me explain" "EXPLAIN WHAT ? How you kilt my mother and fled ? How you left me basically an orphan? How I had to go to therapy ? Explain what !?!? Just get out. PLEASE ..GO !!!""Rachel, I'm sorry . Please just let me -" " YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS UNTIL I CAL THE POLICE. It's something I should've done a long time ago. NOW LEAVE . " Rachel's father left the house , leaving Rachel crying and angry. She then sat down n the couch and played Funny Girl to calm her down. She then heard the doorbell ring again. She shot up and opened the doorbell crying. "I THOUGHT I SAID GO AWAY" . Rachel realized it was Fin. She leaped into his arms . "Rachel What's wrong.?". She shook her head and continued to cry. " RACHEL WHATS WRONG" Finn asking again angrily. Rachel grabbed Finn's hand and walked him over to the couch, she then proceeded to tell him about everything. Everything from Her mom, the hospital, and now. "Rachel I'm sorry that this happened to you , You don't deserve it at all. Look , I'll always be here . NO matter what. Rachel nodded and laid her head in Finn's lap and drifted off to sleep.

OKAY GUYS THIS MAY NOT BE VERY GOOD BUT I WAS STUCK ON HOW TO END IT. ALSO IM SORRY THAT ITS REALLY SHORT. BUT THERES GOOD NEWS. I WILL BE UPDATING MORE ANNNDDDD IM WRITING ANOTHER BOOK .....NONE GLEE RELATED SOOO YEAH.. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE. :) :)