Hello

I was laying down in the hospital bed watching 'Funny Girl' when the doctor knocked on the door. "Come On In".  "Hello Ms. Berry. Glad you're awake. I came to check on you and tell you the good news". He said happily smiling cheek to cheek. "Oh I'm doing great. What's the good news?!". "Well , I looked over all of your test results and saw that you are in almost perfect condition. You still need more time to let your arm heal but that's it. Also I finally got in touch with your Aunt and she's getting on a plane as we speak". After he said that I had a smile plastered on my face. My Reese's cup was coming home. She always made me feel safe. "Great is that all?" "Actually since you are way better than we expected, you are free to go home today". My eyes widened at the sound of me going home. I was so excited. "Really , are you sure". I ask excitedly curious. "Yes Rachel congrats" I ran off the bed to give the doctor a big hug. He smiled and said " I'm going to go get your paperwork. Again congratulations" and with that he left. As I started to pack my bags I realized that my aunt wasn't here yet and I have no one to bring me home. Suddenly one name came to mind. The person who dreaded calling in fear of being yelled at. I needed to go home so I dialed the person's number and waited for them to answer. I was about to hang up but on the fourth ring I hear "hello"?.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT SO FAR.
💙💙💙