Girlfriend..

RACHEL'S POV

After class ended I quickly entered the hall trying to reach my next class. I looked down at my schedule for a second until I heard someone call my name. " Rachel, hey Rachel wait up". I turned around to see the voice who said it and I smiled when I noticed it was that guy Finn. " Hey Finn what's up"? I said as I smiled cheekily. "Uhm..." I could tell he was nervous. " I was wondering if you needed help finding your next classes, after all that was the first". I was about to say yes until I saw his girlfriend behind us. " No thanks Finn. Maybe later??".  " Yes . Definitely" he said as I walked away.
                      *2 hours later*
Man today has really gone by. I have Finn in all my classes so far and it's super awkward because his girlfriend is In them too. I was headed to lunch when a familiar cheerleader stood in my way.. I could tell it was Quinn. " Hey hobbit, stay away from my boyfriend, you are bringing his value down. " I stood looking shocked until I spoke up " maybe if you weren't such a bitch then he wouldn't like me". She glared at me ready to attack. But didn't. " LISTEN YOU BIG NOSED FREAK. STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR ELSE!."  With that she walked away leaving a few people to stare . I then realized that the old Rachel would have cried about this. But not this time . The NEW Rachel wasn't going to take anyone's shit. It's time for a new attitude.