Will you be my ?

Rachel's POV

We (as in Kurt and me) got to my house like 30 minutes ago. I walked in to look at the time and saw it was 7:50. "Kurt I'm gonna go take a shower. Finn told me to be ready for 8:30. Do you know what he has planned?" I asked him suspiciously. He shook his head no and I proceeded to walk in to take a shower. *15 minutes later*  I walked out in my robe to see Kurt looking at my closet. "Okay Rachel you have at least 30 minutes left and I can't find you anything to wear". I was walking in my extra room to sit at my vanity and do my hair and makeup. I then yelled "JUST PICK SOMETHING BLACK AND NICE. OH AND SLIMING!!!!". I was finishing my makeup because it was now 8:20 and I had 10 minutes left. Kurt then walked in with this short black dress with sheer fabric covering my cleavage. "OMG I forgot about this dress. This is perfect thank you Kurt!!" He then jumped around and said "okay now let's get this on". *5 minutes later* I was fully dressed and almost ready to go. I then out my phone and money in my clutch and sat down with 2 minutes to spare. "Kurt I want to say thank you so much for all of this. Even if you won't tell me what it's for. Thank you so much. "I said hugging him. He then hugged back and smiled. As we finished up we heard a horn. I then walked outside and say a limo but not just any limo a pink limo. OH YEA tonight was going to be great.
                *2 HOURS later ( after walking along the candles and shedding tears)
I sat down like the note said and waited for about 5 minutes and nothing happened. I was about to leave but then I heard Finn's voice. I turned around to see him in a suit holding a guitar. "Rachel Berry . What can I say. You are the sweetest person I've ever met. You are the prettiest and the smartest. From day one I've been in love with you. I fall in love with you over the littlest things. The way your eyes sparkle talking about Broadway , the way your nose twitches when I touch it ,and most importantly the way you care and love for others. And there's is no other person I rather be with. So Rachel Berry this is for you.

                           FINN
We could just go home right now
Or maybe we could stick around
For just one more drink, oh yeah
Get another bottle out
Lets shoot the breeze
Sit back down
For just one more drink, oh yeah

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we messed up
Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few days
Have gone too fast
So let give em hell
Wish everybody well
Here's to us
Here's to us

Stuck it out this far together
Put our dreams through the shredder
Let's toast cause things got better
And everything could change like that
And all these years go by so fast
But nothing lasts forever
                  FINN and RACHEL
Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we messed up
Here's to you
Fill the glass

Cause the last few nights
Have gone to fast
If they give you hell
Tell em to forget themselves
Here's to us
Here's to us
Rachel I love you so much and it's probably too early to say this but it's what I feel so here's to us and the future I have planned for us. So Rachel Barbra Berry. Will you be my girlfriend?