Who's this

JESSIE'S POV :
I was putting the last box in our new house when my dad called and said he was going to the store. I grabbed my wallet and went with. When we got to the store we got 3 baskets. 1 just for dad , 1 just for me and 1 for the whole house. (We had our family snacks that we didn't want each other touching). Anyways. We got your the bread and chips isle when I saw a face that I knew all too well. "Rachel "?. The brunette haired girl turned around with a shocked expression. "Jessie "?. She looked shocked but then her shocked face turned into anger and sadness. "What the hell are you doing here!", She yelled. My dad stepping in but she ran away. I then thought maybe I did fuck up. But it was my job to fix it. I continued my shopping and thought of ways to get Rachel back.

RACHELS POV :

I ran out the store and ran into Finn walking in. "Hey I was just coming to get you. Are you okay "?. Rachel looked back at the store and back at Finn. " Yes i am. I just forgot what to get. I was distracted". Finn looked at Rachel confused. "Well we can go back in and get the stuff together".
NARRATORS POV
The couple went into the store and looked for the things they needed. Rachel looked around and saw that Jessie had left so she eased up. They then paid and left the store and went home. On the way up to the house they saw a moving truck next door. Rachel once again tensed up and hoped it wasn't Jessie. As soon as they put the key in the door and Finn walked in. "Rachel ?" . Rachel closed her eyes and turned around. Rachel was about to shoot Jessie a fake smile when Finn came out. "Hey babe wher -Oh Rachel who's this ?".

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY DO NOT HATE ME. I KNOW I SAID I WOULD UPDATE BUT THANKSGIVING BREAK WAS STRESSFUL AND BUSY FOR ME. SO IM SORRY BUT THIS WEEK ITS ON !!!