KURT

RACHELS'POV-

As me and Finn walked down the hallway people kept staring at me. I don't know if it was the shorts i was wearing or the fact that Finn was holding my hand. Personally i didn't like it .I guess Finn noticed my tenseness because he looked down and squeezed my hand a little tighter. It felt good if I was telling the truth. We finally got to my locker and his. He then realized that they were close to each other so he turned to me and smiled. We finished up and walked to class. "Thank you for everything" I said and kissed his cheek. I could tell that when he walked away. Today is starting off just right.

FINN'S POV-

When I walked into school today, I noticed everyone staring. Normally, I ignored it because of the fact that it happened all the time but today something felt off, They weren't staring at me. They were staring at Rachel. She tensed up so I knew it made her uncomfortable. I then held her hand and squeezed it tighter. She felt it because she looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. We walked up to our lockers which I'm just realizing were next to each other, but I'm guessing she already knew because she just laughed and smiled. After we finished I walked her to class. " Thank you for everything" she said and got on her tip toes to kiss my cheek. After she walked into her class I walked away smiling a dopey smile. The kiss, The one she gave me just know on my cheek, felt electric. It sent chills throughout my body. I knew I had to get Rachel to be my girlfriend and I know just how. KURT.