You're Awake...

FINNS POV.

I got in the car and rushes to the hospital. I didn't care what Quinn said. I was going to see Rachel. I wanted to make sure she was okay.  I got out of my car and practically ran into the emergency room.
"Hello , I'm here on behalf of Rachel Berry. I got a call saying it was urgent." Just as I finished my sentence the doctor came over.  Hello Mr. Hudson. I was calling to tell you the condition of your friend Rachel." he said kind of calmly. " Yeah I know. What's wrong with her. Is she okay? Does she remember anything? Does she know who did this.? I need to know if she is okay".. I didn't know why i was so worried. it's not like Rachel is my girlfriend. I just wanted to make sure she was okay and that she was going to live. After all she,was beaten up pretty badly. "Yes Mr Hudson. She is alive and going to live. She still has little broken bones and a broken arm. She has minor cuts and bruises but she's fine. We will keep her here overnight just to make sure. But also we were wondering does Rachel have a parent or guardian we can call. We've already kept her here one night I don't want to have her here another and her parents are worried.? I looked at the doctor relieved but also concerned and confused. "To be honest Doc, in have no idea. On the way here yesterday Rachel somehow managed to wake. She looked terrified but I asked her did she have a mom or dad I could call but she passed out before she got the chance to answer." " Okay Mr Hudson thank you for the information. Since I don't know who to call I will be calling the school for any emergency contacts." Just as he was about to walk away I called out to him. " Hey Doc, I sit okay if I see her."? He looked hesistant for a moment then finally nodded his head. He started to walk down the hall and I followed shortly behind. The doctor pointed to the room she was in and notified me he will be back. I walked in and sat down in the chair next to her . She looked so lifeless and so beautiful. Even with the cuts and bruises. I soon started to feel sad because tomorrow is Monday and Rachel wont be there. All I can do is hope for the best. I sat there for about 10 minutes until I decided to talk to her. "Hey Rachel. It's me Finn. I know you cant hear me or maybe you can. I just want so say I hope you pull through. I also would like you to wake up and tell me who did this but I wont rush you. In the meantime I will be here sitting right beside you.". Nothing. Not even a little smile or smirk or even a hand movement. 5 minutes passed and I decided to try and talk to her again. I don't quite understand why I was trying so hard but I was . "Hey Rach, its me Finn again. This time I wanted to sing to you. To let you to know to stay strong.

Oh, why you look so sad? 
Tears are in your eyes 
Come on and come to me now 

Don't be ashamed to cry 
Let me see you through 
'cause I've seen the dark side too 

When the night falls on you 
You don't know what to do 
Nothing you confess 
Could make me love you less 

I'll stand by you 
I'll stand by you 
Won't let nobody hurt you 
I'll stand by you 

So if you're mad, get mad 
Don't hold it all inside 
Come on and talk to me now 

Hey, what you got to hide? 
I get angry too 
Well I'm a lot like you 

When you're standing at the crossroads 
Don't know which path to choose 
Let me come along 
'cause even if you're wrong 

I'll stand by you 
I'll stand by you 
Won't let nobody hurt you 
I'll stand by you 
Take me in into your darkest hour 
And I'll never desert you 
I'll stand by you 

And when... 
When the night falls on you, baby 
You're feeling all alone 
You won't be on your own 

I'll stand by you 
I'll stand by you 
Won't let nobody hurt you 

I'll stand by you 
Take me in, into your darkest hour 
And I'll never desert you 
I'll stand by you 
I'll stand by you 
Won't let nobody hurt you 
I'll stand by you 
and I'll never desert you 
I'll stand by you 
I'll stand by you 
Won't let nobody hurt you 
I'll stand by you 

I'll stand by you. Rach please wake up I promise I will find whoever did this to you." I at that moment took Rachel's hand in mine and held it tightly. A second or five later I felt a tiny squeeze. I looked over to Rachel and I saw her eyes flutter open. She then put on a weak smile and said " beautiful". My eyes widened because I didn't think she could hear me . I pressed the nurses button and soon enough the doctor came in. "AH, Miss. Berry. You're Awake".

I DID MAKE SOME EDITS TO THE BOOK. I HOPE IT MAKES SINCE ❤