"Everything I Need"

RACHEL'S POV

I woke up with pain overshooting all over my body and I didn't know why. I then memorized what happened before I passed out. I started to sob which then turned into cries. I then remembered that my mom had also passed out last night . I quickly got up and ran downstairs to see if my mom was okay. I got down to the last step and seen that my mom was in a different place and looked worst then when I left her, she was bleeding from her body. I ran and picked her head up and tried to wake her. " MOM WAKE UP . COME ON MOM . GET UP. YOU CAN GET UP . COME ON MOM . WAKE UP . PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP. PLEASE . PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS PLEASE. PLEASE!!!" I begged my hardest for my mom to wake up but she didn't she just laid there lifeless. I then moved her over to a certain position to see where the blood was coming from. It was her side. The whole time I thought. He did it. He killed my mom . my FUCKING dad killed my mom. How could he. I was alone . I had know one . I didn't have a dad and I didn't have a mom. I don't know what to do. What does someone do when this happens?. How do they deal? I pulled myself up and went over the phone. "911 what's your emergency?" "Hi, I'm Rachel Berry." "Hi Rachel . I'm Layla. How may I help you?" "Its my mom. My mom is dead. I need you to send someone over." I said as calmly as I could. " Okay Rachel listen to me . I'm going to need your address. But before that Rachel did you do something to your mom. Are you in any danger?" "555 Sweets Lane. It wasn't me . I just need you to send someone over. I'm fine" " Okay Rachel help is on the way". I hung up the phone and began to pack my bags. My mom was gone and I couldn't do anything about it. My dad ran away so what's the point of turning him in. I was done. I kissed my mom one last time and walked away. I had everything I needed.