A Night to Remember.

RACHELS POV

I was walking to the car waiting for Finn when all of a sudden I see his step brother Kurt come up to me. "Hi Rachel , I'm Kurt , Finn's brother" he said in a high pitched voice. " I know who you are " I said laughing. I continued to walk to the car with Kurt following "Oh dammit. I forgot Finn had practice and told me to take to home" I looked at Kurt hesitant but I nodded my head. I really wanted to hang with Finn. I got in Kurt's light blue Escalade and he started to drive. It wasn't until 20 minutes later that I noticed we weren't driving to my house. "Uh Kurt where are we going?"
He smiled at me and said "the mall" . My eyes widened and I started to shout "why? NO what's at the mall?..Kurt let's go home. This isn't funny". I could tell he was starting to get irritated but then again I already was. "RACHEL SHUT UP OKAY. WE'RE HERE FOR A REASON SO CHILL OUT. JUST RELAX DAMMIT!!!!" I huffed and mumbled under my breath and just TRIED to enjoy the ride. We got to the mall and immediately Kurt got out and ran towards the entrance. We then entered and his first words were "Your hair" . I took a handful of my brown locks and said "what's wrong with my hair?" He said nothing just took my hand and pulled me into a salon called GLAMOROUS. We walked in and Kurt told me to wait as he talked to the manager. He went over and talked to him as I looked around. "Okay" Kurt said as I jumped . "Sorry rach, but he said about 15 minutes so we can go eat and then come back.". I nodded and walked over to Chic Fil A with Kurt. We sat down ate our food and 5 minutes later I got a text.

Finny❤ : hey Rachel
Rach🌟 : Hey Finn
Finny❤ : Sorry about the practice thing. I "forgot" . Where are you.
Rach🌟 : "Forgot" ? It's okay I guess. I'm at the mall with Kurt.
Finn❤ : Great!! I guess that means my plan is working
Rach 🌟 : What plan ?
Finny ❤ : Nothing. Just be ready for 8:30.
Rach 🌟 : okay ?
Finny❤ : See you soon Rachel ❤
Rach🌟 : see you soon Finn❤

I put my phone down only to realize that Kurt was talking. "HELLO!!!!!" I snapped out of it. "Come on !!! Your appointment!!" We were walking towards the salon when I stopped Kurt. " What is this for?" He turned around started walking again and said "YOU". I went in the manager sat me down and began working on my hair. This should be fun ' NOTE MY SARCASM'. *30 minutes later* I was out of the chair and looking at myself amazed. "Wow I look great. Thanks so much". Everyone smiled and after Kurt insisted on paying we walked out. "Kurt you didn't have to pay for my haircut" I didn't. Finn did . He laughed and got In the car. Finn? Why would Finn be doing this? I'll find out soon. "Ready" Kurt said revving the engine. "Ready" I smiled. I could tell tonight was going to be a night to remember.