Okay.

RACHEL'S POV..

I was in the car thinking about what will happen when I go back to school tomorrow when my phone rang. "hello" I said answering the call. Finn looked over to make sure i was okay. "Rachel? I immediately recognized the voice. "Oh hi Reese ". "Rachel why did you leave the hospital?' "Well i couldn't wait your plane was taking too long and I didn't feel safe there. Considering-"RACHEL THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. YOU KNEW TO STAY UNTIL I GOT THERE. YOU CAN BE SO STUPID SOMETIMES. GOD YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING MOTHER. I couldn't believe she said that to me. She'd never say that to me. "I'm sorry Mom I just couldn't, stay my da-" I'm not your mom". She said and hung up. I sat there in disbelieve. Disbelief that she'd yelled at me and disbelief that I'd accidentally called her mom. I was too distracted to know that I started to cry. 'Rachel? What's going on? Are you okay??' He looked so worried. Gosh he was cute. Since I couldn't say anything I just sat there shaking my head no. A few seconds passed without talking and honestly I couldn't stand it. "Finn?" He looked at me with sadness and sympathy in his eyes. " Yeah Rach". "Can i go home with you. I will explain everything later. I just don't want to go home.?" He shook his head YES and turns back around to look at the road. He then put his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel on mine. All I could do was smile. His touch felt like home. I smiled to myself and looked down. "Hey Finn?". He turned around yet again. " Yeah Rach" he said with a smile and his hand still on mine. "What do you think will happen when I go to school tomorrow. I missed like 2 weeks. What am I gonna do? I'm so behind on my work. what will i do when i see Quinn or when you aren't with me and I don't feel safe? This is all too much" I started to cry yet again. I put my face in my hands and the next thing I knew the car stopped. I looked up to see we were in the parking lot of the school. Finn then scooted over and hugged me tightly. "Look Rach. Quinn isn't going to hurt you ever again. I made sure of that. You don't have to feel unsafe because I will be there with you so stop worrying. Also I got all of your homework and I will help you with it tonight so you can turn it in tomorrow. wipe your tears everything will be okay. okay?" I looked up at his brown eyes and said "Okay".