Back In England

~~~~~~ 2 weeks later~~~~~~~

My POV

We had just finished our last show for our tour. The tour had been amazing. I love the feel of the crowd cheering for us. You get this adrenaline rush once you come off, but as soon as you sit down or rest it goes away and tiredness catches up with you. 

“It’s hectic our there,” I say as we pull up at the airport. 

Yes, that’s right. We finish a show and we get straight into a car that takes us to the airport. The live of a superstar, it never ends. 

“I know,” Maddy exclaims leaning on my lap to get a better look. The New Zealand fans are crazy dedicated. 

The van stops and I can see Tom waiting for us. The police are holding off some of the crowd joined with our security. Tom opens the door and I’m met with ear piecing screams. I get out quickly and I’m ushered through the crowd.

I manage to stop and take a photo or sign something, but not many though. Security was pushing me through. I get inside and there aren’t any fans there. More security is waiting for us with our bags. 

“Hurry girls or you’re going to delay the jet,” a security says. I look at Lucy beside me and pull a face. 

“Jet?” Maddy asks confused. 

“Yes, you’re private jet is waiting,” he replies. “Now hurry up or we’ll miss it,” he rushes us.

~~~~~~~~

“Much better,” I say walking out of the jet’s bathroom.

I had changed out of the my performance clothes and into some pink sweats, a grey tight tank top that showed a big of my stomach, a long black cardigan and some fluffy black socks. I had taken off my makeup as well and put my hair up into a high, messy bun. 

“Finally,” Cassidy sighs getting up. “You took forever,” she says and and walks past me into the bathroom to get changed. 

I walked over to my carry on bag sitting on one of the couches. I fold the stage clothes and put them in my bag, then chuck it on the ground. I yawn as I sit down. I pull the blanket up over my legs as I unlock my phone. 

“Is my baby tired?” Charlie asks walking over to me. 

“Yes,” I reply and yawn again. 

I decide not to go on my phone, and to sleep. I lean over so my head is resting in Charlie’s lap. She begins to play with my hair as my eyes get heavy. 

“Go to sleep if you’re tired,” Charlie whispers.

I do as I’m told and close my eyes. I move my head around so I’m comfy. Soon, I’m fast asleep in dreamland. 

Cassidy’s POV

I walk out the bathroom and see Lily and Charlie asleep on the couch. Lily had her head in Charlie’s lap. Lucy and Maddy are already asleep cuddling together on the other couch across the jet. I pout as I walk to my chair. 

I throw my clothes into my bag and get my phone out. I relax into the chair and unlock my phone. I open up Instagram and get the video on camera. 

I show the camera to Lily and Charlie, then to Maddy and Lucy. I turn the camera around so they can see my face. 

“No one os awake to cuddle me,” I say and pout. I stop the video and post it.

@CassidyWilliams: No one is awake to cuddle me and I’m so lonely :(