Alan Carr, Take Two

~~~9 days later~~~~

My POV

We weren’t in America for long before we had to fly back to England. We’ve been doing a bit of promo work for the release of our dolls at the shops. I still can’t get over how creepy they look. 

When Niall left, he took a couple packets of Tim Tams, that I didn’t know about until he posted a picture of the Tim Tams saying ‘Better check your stash @lilydown’. Oh well, I stole a couple of his shirts and a snapback.

But right now, we’re getting ready to go on the Alan Carr Chatty Man show. Just think, the last time we were on the show we had just begun this whole famous thing, and Niall and I had just started going out. Wow, that was just over a year ago. 

For this interview, I’m wearing a white tank top with a black skull on it that has all these cool patterns on the inside, some black lace/crochet, a camo studded vest, and some black converse high tops. Then my hair is down and straightened.

The makeup is the basic, foundation, press powder, mascara, eye liner and some clear lip gloss. I’ve decided to have all my earrings in. The size of the earring getting smaller with each piercing. I think it looks quite cool. 

We stand at the top of the stairs waiting for our cue to walk down. I look at Cassidy and she looks at me and pulls a face. I pull a face back at her. 

“Last time these girls were on the show they had just started their careers, now they’ve taken the world by storm,” I hear Alan’s voice say. “Please welcome, Element5!” He adds and the crowd cheers.

Lucy, who’s at the front begins walking. Followed by Maddy, Charlie, Cassidy, then me. Saving the best to last. We each do the ‘kiss-kiss’ thing to Alan then sit down. Instead of letting me sit on the couch, Cassidy pulls me onto her lap and squeezes me. 

“I can’t breathe,” I gasp. The audience laughs, but Alan just stares at us. Cassidy loosens her grip on me. I squirm in her grip. “Let go of me!”

“Never!” Cassidy yells. 

“Do you want us to leave you two alone?” He asks in a joking matter making everyone laugh. 

“No, just get her off me!” I reply. I try and push down Cassidy’s arms, but she doesn’t budge. 

“I’m not letting you go,” Cassidy says. I roll my eyes.

“Fine,” I say giving in. “Can you just loosen your grip I can barely breathe,” I add. Cassidy loosens her arms around my waist. “Thank you,” I say and pat her hair. 

“Now that we’ve got that sorted,” Alan says. “Who wants a drink?” He asks. The other girls smile. “Now, Lily you don’t drink, so all I can offer you is a juice box, is that ok?” Alan asks me. 

“That’s perfect,” I reply smiling. Alan opens up his little bar thingy and gives me a juice box.  

“Its orange and mango, is that ok?” He asks. I nod. 

“My favourite!” I exclaim taking the box from him. 

I place the juice box on my lap and pull off the straw. I don’t pay attention to the others while they’re getting their drinks. I mean, I can’t do two things at once. Like, trying to poke the hole in the juice box and listening is too hard. Just kidding. 

“Can I just begin by saying ‘well done’,” Alan says making me smile. 

“Thanks,” Maddy replies. 

“You’ve had an amazing year, haven’t you?” He says. 

“Yeah, its just been amazing,” Charlie says with a massive smile on her face. “Very busy.”