Lunch Date

~~~Next Day~~~

My POV

Last night Niall and I cooked dinner together. It turned out really well, we made crispy chicken and salad. It was really nice to see each other and catch up. We took like a billion selfie’s and posted a collage of them on Instagram and Twitter. We got a heap of happy comments wishing us a happy anniversary which is totally sweet. 

Today Niall’s taking me out for lunch to a semi fancy restaurant. Its an anniversary lunch. Apparently the place has been getting heaps of good reports and it’s exclusive. 

I’m wearing a white sheer blouse with bead pearls on the collar, a floral blazer with 3/4 length sleeves, some jean shorts, and pink jellies. I’ve braided my hair in a side plait. Like usual I’m wearing no makeup. 

I walk out of the bathroom and see Niall waiting. He’s wearing a white top, black jeans, and black Vans. Even though he’s wearing something plan and simple he still looks very handsome. 

“You look beautiful,” Niall comments walking over to me. 

Niall places his hands on my hips and pulls me close to him. My hands are on his chest. Niall leans in and kisses me. The kiss is slow and passionate. Niall’s tongue traces my bottom, I open my mouth. His tongue slips into my mouth. After a few more moments I pull back breathless. Niall smiles and kisses the tip of my nose. 

“Let’s go,” he says and takes my hand. I grab my white small bag with long straps and put it over my shoulder. 

Lucy’s POV

After hearing what Maddy had to say yesterday made me really thing that Lily and Niall had broken up, but then we saw them in the elevator. I was so sure they weren’t together, then they posted a collage on Instagram saying something about their one year anniversary. 

I’m glad that they’re still together. Niall and Lily are so cute when they act all coupley and lovey dovey. I wish I had a boyfriend. The thing with Max didn’t work out, it was more of a one night stand, then we tried to make something out of nothing. But I know that the right guy will come at the right time. 

Maddy lays down on the bed beside me and sighs. Something’s up, and I’m going to have to ask. She sighs again, louder this time. I roll my eyes. 

“What’s wrong?” I ask looking at her. Maddy sighs again before answering. 

“I’m so bored.” I roll my eyes. She’s always bored. 

“Go to the gym,” I suggest. 

“I’m bored, but not that bored,” she replies. I lie down next to her. “I can’t believe I was wrong.”

“Wrong about what?” I ask. 

“About how I thought that Lily and Niall had broken up, but they’re still going strong,” she replies. 

“You just hate being wrong,” I say and sit up. Maddy sits up next to me. 

“Shopping!” She exclaims. My head snaps in her direction. “We can go shopping,” she says looking at me. I shrug. 

“Sounds good,” I agree standing up. 

My POV

Somehow, no fans have noticed us. I think its because Niall hasn’t tweeted anything about it. Neither have I, well I usually don’t tweet much. 

“This is really good,” I say and take a bite of my food. I ordered a pasta salad and it tastes so good. 

“I know,” Niall agrees and takes a bite of his chicken parmigiana. “Can I try some of yours?” Niall asks. I nod my head and smile.