Operations

My POV

Lucy stayed over for ages yesterday. We just talked, and she told me that we have two weeks off, which is fantastic. Since Niall is coming back today, and having a break, I’ll be able to spend lots of time with him. 

Last night, Lucy and I ordered Chinese food and pizza. And we ate loads, well I did anyway. In my defense I’m not allowed to eat anything until after my operation. So yeah, I’m allowed to eat lots. 

I was just about to get changed when my phone starts ringing. I walk over to where its charging and pick it up. Nialler’s calling. I smile and answer the phone. 

“Hey Princess,” Niall chirps into the phone making my smile grow bigger. I can hear muffled voices teasing Niall for calling me Princess. 

“Hey Ni,” I say happily into the phone. 

“Good luck with your operation,” Niall says. 

“Thanks babe,” I say smiling. 

“I’m on the plane now and I should be back soon,” Niall says. “Then I’ll come straight away to see you,” Niall adds making me smile. 

“You don’t have to do that,” I say. 

“But I want to,” Niall says. 

“Thanks,” I reply. “I’m surprised I didn’t hear the boys saying something about that,” I say chuckling. 

“I’ve locked myself in the bathroom so they can’t hear me,” Niall says making me giggle. 

“Well, I’ve got to go,” I say. 

“Good luck,” Niall wishes again. I smile. 

“Bye babe,” I say. 

“Love you Princess,” Niall says. 

“Love you too.” I hang up and put my phone back on charge. 

I want to charge up my phone because I know that after my operation I’ll be lying around doing nothing for ages. Thats why I’ve also got my iPad and my laptop on charge. Plus I’m bringing some books as well. 

I change out of my pajamas into some tropical printed curved hem shorts and a white singlet. Hopefully, I should be able to stay in this while they do my operation. I grab my bag filled with clothes, hygiene products, and books and sling it over my shoulder. I slip on my white canvas shoes and put in my laptop, iPad, iPhone and chargers into my bag. Ok, time for my operation.

Cassidy’s POV

I just couldn’t bare to tell Lily yesterday. I mean, how could I? It’s going to wreck our careers, and my relationship. I mean, I can’t have a baby when my boyfriend is on the other side of the world. And we’re not even married. 

I bet you’re wondering what I’m talking about. Well yesterday, in my appointment, they did some tests and it turns out that I am pregnant. I got an abortion straight away. So, now you get what I’m talking about when I’m saying it will wreck our careers. I mean, we’re just starting out and by the time I need to have the baby we’ll be on tour. And I can’t tell Jake because he only wants a baby if we get married, and we’re not even engaged. 

But, I think I should tell him about the pregnancy scare. It would be the right thing to do. I’ll just say that I missed my period, thought that I was pregnant, got a proper test done and I wasn’t. Yeah, that sounds good. 

I’m just about to pick up my phone to call him when its starts ringing. Checking the caller I.D, I see thats it Jake. I hope Lily hasn’t told him already. I take a deep breath before answering.