Goodbyes

~~~Next Day~~~

My POV

Perrie canceled today. It’s actually a good thing because the boys are leaving today. The American leg of the tour is going to be a long one. Plus I can’t get any time off because we’re recording our album and doing promo work for that. Which makes me sad. I won’t see him in person for ages.

“Are you sure that you have to go?” I ask. 

I’m sitting on our hotel bed watching Niall pack his suitcase. He sighs. I’ve been asking this question all morning. 

“Yes,” Niall says looking at me. I pout. 

“Super sure?” I ask. Niall nods his head. “Super duper sure?” I question. Niall ignores me and goes back to packing his bags. 

“I’ll be on Skype every night,” Niall says without looking at me. 

“So will I,” I say. “Apart from Saturday and Sunday night. I have concerts to do.”

I watch as Niall puts the last few things into his suitcase. He zips it up and puts it on the floor. I climb off the bed and stand in front of him. 

“I’m going to miss you,” Niall says. I look up at him as he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. 

“I’m going to miss you too,” I admit looking into Niall’s eyes. “Don’t go kissing any other girls,” I say. 

“Why would I?” Niall says. “When I have the only girl I want in my arms.” I look down at the ground blushing. “You’re so cute when you blush,” Niall says making me giggle. Someone knocks at the door. 

“Is that Paul?” I ask. Niall nods. He leans down and kisses me. I pull back. 

“You better go,” I say and step back from Niall. 

Niall picks up his bags and walks out the room. I follow him to the door. I lean up and kiss Niall passionately before he opens the door. I don’t want him to go. Paul knocks at the door making us jump away from each other. Niall opens the door and we Paul standing there. 

“Let’s go,” he says to Niall. 

“Bye babe,” Niall says and kisses both of my cheeks. 

“Bye,” I say sadly. Niall walks out the door and stands beside Paul. “Have fun,” I say trying to sound happy. 

“Ok,” Niall says before they walk off.

I watch them walk down the hallway and into the elevator. The doors close and Niall and Paul disappear. I walk back inside and close the door. I hardly take two steps before someone is knocking at the door. I turn around and open the door. 

“Hey!” Cassidy yells once I open the door. I smile. 

“Hi,” I say and Cassidy walks in. I close the door behind her.

“Can you come with me to the hairdressers?” She asks walking into my kitchen. I roll my eyes and sit down on a stool. “None of the other girls want to come and I don’t wanna be a loner,” she adds. 

“Sure,” I reply shrugging. “Just let me get changed,” I add jumping off the chair. 

I skip into my room and close the door behind me. I peel off my pajamas and pick out some clothes. I put on a lace singlet crop top with cute little wood buttons, high waist shorts with daisies covering them, and some sparkling clear jellies. I run my fingers through my hair and grab my sunnies. I slip them on my head and grab my phone on the way out of the room.