X Factor and Hospitals

My POV

I wake up to something shoving me. I groan and shove my face into the pillow. 

“Get up babe,” Niall says. I don’t bother to open my eyes. 

“No,” I whine rolling over. 

“But I want to cuddle,” he whines back. I can tell that his lip his pouted. I open my eyes and look and at Niall. He had his bottom lip out and he’s doing puppy dog eyes. I smile. 

“You know I can’t refuse you when you do that,” I say. Niall smiles and gets into bed. His arm drapes over my waist. 

“How was the tour?” He asks, his face close to mine. 

“So much fun!” I exclaims. “But I’m glad we have a little bit of time off before we have to go back to work, after the performance on the X Factor of course,” I add. 

“Oh yeah, that,” Niall says. “We don’t have to be there until this afternoon,” he adds. 

“Good,” I reply and close my eyes. 

“Are you still tired?” Niall asks. 

“Yep,” I whisper before I fall asleep again. 

~~~~~2 days later~~~~~~

We had just finished performing with the boys on the X Factor. It went really well. Everyone is up on their feet. I look at Niall who is beside me, he looks at me at the same time. I smile and he smiles back. 

For the song us girls had a common theme throughout our outfits, it was red and black. I was put in some black skinny jeans, a long sleeve red lace crop top, and some black combat boots. The girls were either wearing a red shirt and black bottoms, or red bottoms  and a black top. But we were all wearing combat boots. 

The makeup was dark. I had on foundation, mascara, two pairs of false eye-lashes, black/grey smokey eye-shadow, lots of eye-liner, and red lipstick. The lipstick was a cherry red and helped with the evil effect. And my hair was straightened.

“Well done,” the presenter guy says walking over. I move away from my position and closer to the guy. Niall and I stand side by side. We’ve been told we can’t do anything couple like. “You guys were great!” He exclaims. 

“So you girls have just come off your Australasia tour, correct?” He asks. 

“Yeah,” Lucy replies. 

“How long until the U.K one?” He asks. 

“Just over a week,” I reply. 

“And you boys are one break for a while, right?”

“Yeah, just chilling,” Zayn replies. 

“That was Element5 and One Direction!” He says and the crowd claps and cheers again. 

We walk of the stage. I’m just ahead of Niall, next to Louis. I don’t know why I’m walking near him when he annoys me so much. We get backstage and away from the crowd. 

Suddenly I feel really hot. My head begins to feel light headed. I stumble into Louis without realizing it. He pushes me off, and I stumble in the other direction.

“Careful love,” he teases. 

I begin to feel really dizzy. You know that feeling when you’ve just blown up a ballon really big and you feel dizzy and lightheaded yeah? Well that’s what I’m feeling now. 

“Are you ok, babe?” Niall asks and drapes his arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder as we walk back to out dressing rooms. 

“I feel dizzy,” I say.