America

~~~3 days Later~~~

My POV

“Bye, bye, Niall,” I say in a little kid’s voice. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

“I’ll miss you,” he says with his lips against my forehead. I smile. 

“I’ll miss you too,” I say and look up. Niall removes his lips from my forehead to my lips. 

Niall and I are both at the airport. I have to catch a plane to America, while Niall has to catch a plane to England. The girls and I have a few shows in America. Well, more than a few. We have to do around twenty-two shows. So we’re going to be there for a long time. 

Before we start the tour we’re staying Los Angles for a while to perform on some shows, do interviews and write as many songs as we can while going from place to place. Then we fly to Uncasville to begin the American leg of our tour. 

Once we finish the tour we make it in time for the American Music Awards. So, we’re going to be in America for a looooong time. Around fourth months, pushing five I think. At the American Music Awards I get to see Niall again. 

“Flight 635 to Los Angles, now boarding,” the male voice on the intercom says. I put my lip. 

“That’s me,” I say sadly. Niall kisses me passionately. I don’t wanna go. I pull back from the kiss breathless. 

“I love you,” Niall says. 

“I love you too,”I say smiling. I lean up and peck his lips one last time before I walk away. 

I give my boarding pass to the lady who waits by the terminal. She stands it and gives it back to me. I look back and wave to Niall. He waves back looking sad. I turn around before I break down in tears. 

I walk down the terminal listening to the people in front of me talk. Their American accents are strong. I hear them talking about my band. They say something about they got tickets to the show in Los Angles. 

I walk onto the airplane. First class bitches. I’m so happy. It long flight, just over ten hours not included stop over. I sigh as I settle down in my seat. 

~~~~1 day later~~~~

I yawn as I sit down in my director type chair. We’re going to be on the Ellen Show again. I arrived in America late the other night. I was driven to the hotel where the girls were staying. They got here before I did. 

“Tired?” The makeup artist asks noticing my tired eyes. I nod my head. “Here, have my coffee. You need it more than I do,” she says handing me her coffee. 

“Are you sure?” I ask before I take the up. She nods her head vigorously. “Thanks,” I say smiling and take the cup from her. 

I text Niall and drink my coffee while I’m getting my hair and makeup done. My hair is done in these loose waves. For makeup I’m wearing foundation, powder foundation, mascara, false eye-lashes, winged out eye-liner and a lip-balm that makes your lips glow.It just makes your lips go wide while looking natural. 

I’m sent to wardrobe. I’m given some high-waisted maroon coloured skinny jeans, a black tank top that has these elephants on it, a green cardigan over the top. On my feet are a pair of floral Doc Martins. I’m also given a black fedora with the small, curved rim on the hat. I think the outfit looks super cute. (a/n: Skip to 5:19 to see the outfit)

“Time to go,” a stage manager says popping her head into the room.

“Ok,” I say standing up. 

As I walk out the room I grab the microphone set thingy and start setting it up. I find the girls walking out as well. I smile as Cassidy links arms with me. We start skipping off to the stage. 

We stand on the sidelines before we’re told to walk on. We quickly run on and sit down. Since the ad breaks are on, Ellen is getting her makeup and hair fixed, not that it needs fixing. 

I listen to the countdown coming from the director telling us when we’re back on live. The audience claps and Ellen smiles. 

“I’m back here again, with the beautiful girls from Element5,” Ellen says and the crowd claps and screams. I smile. “Welcome girls,” she says facing us. 

“Hey,” I say on behalf the girls. 

“G’day,” Ellen says in a horrible Australian accent which makes the crowd laugh. The girls and I don’t laugh. 

“Hardly anyone ever says that,” Cassidy says in a sassy tone once the audience had stopped laughing. Ellen raises any eye-brow. 

“It’s like people think everyone says ‘howdy’, but hardly anyone does,” Lucy adds. 

“Like, from what I’ve heard only the country people say it,” I say. Ellen nod in reply. “Well in Australia only the real country people say G’day,” I add. 

“Ok, glad we got that history lesson out the way,” Ellen says making us laugh. I roll my eyes. “I’m going to get straight into the gossip, who’s single and who’s taken?” She asks. 

“Taken,” Cassidy replies first. 

“Taken,” Maddy says. “Me and Lily are in a very serious relationship,” she jokes and puts her legs over my lap making the crowd laugh. 

“Oh, yeah, about that,” I joke and gently push her legs off my lap. “I’ve found someone else,” I say looking at her. Her mouth drops open. She wipes an invisible tear under her eye. The audience laughs again. 

“Well then, I’m single,” Maddy says. She turns to me. “Never mind, I’ll find, someone like you,” Maddy sings. I roll my eyes and laugh, 

“No, you wont,” I say. “I’m one of a kind,” I add. Maddy rolls her eyes. “Oh yeah, I’m taken,” I reply. 

“Single,” Lucy says next to me. 

“Single as well,” Charlie says. 

“I don’t think I should of asked that question to you Lily,” Ellen says. “We all know you’re dating Niall,” she adds making me smile.

~~~~~~

The Ellen interview was short. They always are those Ellen ones. After that interview we went to a radio one. That was cool. We sung an unplugged version of ‘Little Me. After that we went to the studio. That’s where we are now, trying to write a song. 

“How about,” Cassidy says sitting. “I love you more than I love chicken nuggets,” she sings. We laugh at her. 

“How about this,” I say. The girls stop laughing and turn to me. “He got me good, I’ve got it bad. He got me feeling like a girl gone mad. Got me running around like I’m a love fool. Taking me down I can’t stop,” I sing. The girls nod their heads. 

“That’s really good,” Lucy says. 

“That would be really good in the chorus,” Maddy agrees. I quickly scribble it down on the notepad in my lap. “He’s got me up. I can’t come down. He got me locked and I don’t want out. I know he’s playing my heart and I ain’t got no choice. There’s just something about the boy” she sings. I smile at nod. 

“That’s really good as well,” I say. 

“Write it down then,” Cassidy orders from across the room. I roll my eyes and write the lyrics down. 

I swear, Cassidy is the worst when it comes to writing song lyrics. She just sings about food and if she’s hungry. 

a/n: hope you liked this sucky chapter! i updated three times today, yay! back to school tomorrow ughhh. vote, comment, fan