American Music Awards

~~~2  Days Later~~~

My POV

So, guess what? We’re back in America. I didn’t want to be back so soon, I wanted to stay with Katy. But you don’t always get what you want. Mum is keeping me updating all the time with her progress. I hope she get’s better really soon. 

Sally told us we have to be back for the American Music Awards. I said we could just film a thank you video if we won, but she said no. Oh well. On the plus side I get to see Niall. I haven’t seen him yet, but I will, at the awards.  

Oh, Element5 is also the new holders of the VEVO record. Yes! We bet Miley’s record. Our fans crashed the site, then they fixed it, and even with all the views when the site was crashed we still bet it. Man, that feels amazing.

I take a deep breath and slip on my dress. I try and be careful of my hair in its high bun as I slip it on. The dress is a black mini that comes to just above my mid-thigh. It has one long sleeve arm, then it comes down to under my left underarm. I slip on a nice pair of black stilettos.

I double check my makeup. It’s all fine. I’m wearing foundation, bronzer, bubblegum pink lipstick, mascara, and my eye-liner is winged out. I’m not wearing as much because I did it myself, not the makeup artists. 

“Time to go,” Lucy says as I walk out my room. 

“Ok,” I say smiling. 

Man, we’ve been so rushed. Like, thirty minutes ago we were at the airport, and it feels like a few hours ago we were in Australia. I love being able to fall asleep anywhere, because I got a lot of sleep on the plane. That and the fact that we were on a Private Jet which are so much better than normal planes. 

We walk out the room and down the corridor to the elevator. All the other girls look amazing as well. We do well for having limited time to get ready and that we just got of a plane not long ago. And, I think we’ve all done an amazing job at hiding our bags under our eyes. 

The lift doors open and we step out. Security is instantly by our sides, they’re like ninjas. It’s a good job that they’re here because I can hear the fans screaming from outside. I’m not sure if its for us, or One Direction, but I’ll just imagine its for us. 

We walk outside. I smile at the sight. The fans are holding up posters with our name on it, I mean there are some for One Direction, but around half of them have posters for us. I try and sign as many autographs and take as many pictures as I can before I’m escorted into the black van. 

Niall’s POV

I can’t wait to get to see Lily again. It feels like forever since we’ve seen each other. Both El and Perrie have come out to see the shows at different times, so Louis and Zayn are lucky. 

I know we’re only back for a few days before we have to go again, but a few days is better than no days. That doesn’t really make sense, but you get my point. You get that seeing her for a few days is better than not seeing her at all. 

“We’re here,” our driver says when we come to a stop. 

Liam gets out first, followed by Harry, then Louis, then Zayn, then me. We walk over to the first group of photographers and pose. I scan the red carpet looking to see if Lily’s here or not. Nope, not here. 

My POV

I step out of our car first. I take a few steps forward so that the girls can get out. We walk over to where the photographers begin. Lucy grabs my hand and I smile. We’re not gay, its just this friend thing that we’ve always done. 

We stand together, with our arms linked around each other. We walk over to our first interview. The lady smile widely as we walk over. 

“Hello,” the blonde haired lady says once we arrived.