Christmas

My POV

I wake up to Niall jumping on the bed and screaming 'It's christmas!" at the top of his lungs. I open my eyes and see him jumping up and down, staring at me. I laugh at his child like behavior.

Niall jumps over me, so that his feet are either side of my waist. He jumps up and down, moving me. Niall drops to his knees, smiling at me, being careful not to put to much weight on me. He leans forward and passionately kisses my lips.

"Merry Christmas Princess," Niall says after he broke the kiss.

"Merry Christmas Nialler," I say and he kisses me again.

"Now can we go open the presents, they've been taunting me," Niall says, his childish behavior coming back.

"Sure," I reply smiling. Niall gets off me so I can get up.

He grabs my hand and quickly pulls me out the room. We rush down the stairs, well more like him pulling me, who's still half asleep, down the stairs. Luckily, I don't fall. Niall drags me into the living room and quickly sits down by the tree. I laugh and sit down next to him.

"Me first," Niall exclaims reaching forward. He grabs a present wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a green bow.

I smile and take it from him. The box is quite small, but not too small. I rip the paper off the gift. I see a bottle of 'Miss Dior Cherie' perfume. My mouth drops open, knowing that this perfume is expensive.

"Thanks Ni," I say and give him a side hug.

"You welcome," he replies smiling. "And, I have another one."

Niall picks up a smaller size box than the one before. I smile and take it from him. I unwrap the next present, then open the box. Inside the box are six pearl earrings. My eyes widen.

"Are these real?" I ask in shock. I look up at Niall and he nods proudly.

"I got you six for all you piercings," Niall says. I look down smiling and see that each set goes down in size.

"Thanks Niall," I say looking back at him. I close the box and put it beside me.

I grab a big box, my Christmas present for Niall, and give it to him. He looks confused at how light it is. Niall rips the paper off the box and opens it. I watch as he frowns, looking for the present. Niall puts his hand in the box and pulls out two tickets to a Derby Country game.

"Thank you," Niall says and kisses my cheek. "I went online the other day to buy tickets but they were sold out!" I smile knowing that he really likes his gift.

"And I also got you this," I say and hand him another present.

Niall quickly tears through the Christmas design wrapping paper. I watch his face light up. I got him some more of his favourite cologne. I saw that he was running out so I got him s new set.

"I needed some more," Niall says smiling and looking at me. I smile back, happy that I made him happy. "Thanks so much Princess," he says and kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~

After we unwrapped our presents Niall and I made breakfast. We also sent out a few tweets wishing our fans a 'Merry Christmas'. We also text our families asking them how they are. Next we got changed and we're getting ready to FaceTime Niall's family.

I'm wearing a light blue sweater with white bobbles on them, and a Christmas pudding on it, leggings, and fluffy socks. My hair is down and I've plaited a small French braid over the top of my hair.

I walk back into the living room. Niall's sitting down in front of his laptop with the gas fire on behind him. Niall waves to his laptop. I sit down beside him and pass Niall a mug of hot chocolate. I made it special with whipped cream and mini marshmallows.