Guest Judges

~~~3 days Later~~~

My POV

So, we’ve started doing promotion work for our album, just tweeting about it and doing some interviews. We’ve also started planning our tour, this ones going to be so much bigger than the last. Going to more places, which is going to be so much fun.

I’ve started my physio therapy. It was painful. I cried. Don’t judge me! I had to walk on my sore leg without crutches or the bace, I just had the stupid parallel bars to hold onto. 

Also, I spoke to mum last night and she said that her and Jamie have started planning their wedding. Well, it isn’t that much planning. All they’ve done it decide that they’re going to have their wedding in Ireland. Which is cool because Jamie is also Irish. 

But today, we’re doing something big. Back in Australia, they’ve already started filming for The X Factor Australia, but its not on T.V yet. And one of the judges is in London with their group. That judge is RedFoo and he’s got the groups. It’s so exciting. We get to judge people when they sing their judges houses song. 

Today I’m wearing this colourful cloudy crop top, a black high waist chiffon skirt, black jellies, and a rich burgundy coloured wide brim hat. My hair is curled. For makeup I have on foundation, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner thats’s winged out, and some grey-black smokey eye-shadow which is darker in the outer corners.

Before we go in and surprise the groups, we’re going to chat to RedFoo first. We walk back stage trying to find him. I give Lucy and excited glance. 

“Girls!” We hear Foo yell. We turn around and see him walking towards us with his arms out. 

“Foo!” We yell. We embrace each other in a hug. 

“I haven’t seen you girls in ages,” he says when we break the hug. RedFoo’s dressed in his usual crazy attire. 

“I know, we haven’t seen you since we performed on the X Factor,” Maddy says. 

“And the next time I see you it better be at Madison Square Garden.” We all burst out laughing. “No, I being serious,” he says. 

“And so are we,” Cassidy says still laughing. 

“Didn’t you read the BillBoard’s magazine this month?” He questions us confused. We all stop laughing and shake our heads. “You girls on are on the cover!” He says and our eyes go wide. “I read it and it said that you girls are on of the biggest bands in the world!”

“Wait, not just girl bands?” Charlie asks, shocked. 

“Yeah,” RedFoo says nodding his head. “Well, I’ve gotta go,” Foo says. “See you soon.”

RedFoo walks away from us and to his girls. We walk behind the curtain on the stage at Café de Paris. I can hear the sound of heels clinking on the flooring.

“How y’all guys doing?” We hear Foo ask. We start turning on our microphones getting ready. We hear a few mumbles in reply. “And I know that yesterday you had the pressure of performing in front of Katy Perry, and today you need to step it up. I can only take three of y’all to the live shows” I look over at Cassidy and smile. 

“I’m excited,” she says covering her mic so they don’t pick up what she’s saying. 

“And to help me out, with this difficult decision, I’ve asked some friends of mine to help me,” RedFoo says. I jump up and down, really excited. “They were on the X Factor last year.” I hear some squeals. “But they didn’t get to where your standing right now.” Silence. “They are one of the biggest bands in the world.” More squeals. “They’ve had more success in their first year than any other band.” More silence. “Please welcome, my good friends....” Pause for dramatic effect. “Element5!” 

I walk out and watch as the reactions on their faces change. They were all happy and smiley now they’re al shocked and squealy. I giggle at their reactions. I walk over to Foo and give him a hug. 

“Yeah Baby!” RedFoo says as we walk forward waving. 

“Thank you so much for having us,” I begin. 

“We haven’t been in your position, but we know that you are feeling the pressure,” Maddy says. 

“So, just take deep breathes and enjoy yourselves,” Cassidy reassures them. 

“We want to see you having fun out there,” Lucy says. 

“So, the best of luck,” Charlie says with a cheesy grin. 

“Let’s do it!” Foo yells and we laugh at him.

The girls and I walk off the stage to meet the groups. I can’t believe their reactions. Even the guys are shocked to see us, which is huge. We say ‘hi’ to every person in each group. 

The groups go backstage to get their microphones and warm up. We look and RedFoo and share a nervous glance before we sit down on the couch. 

~~~~~~~

All the groups are so good. Apart from the groups that the X Factor has put together. They’ve got a girl group with six members, which is too many, and they don’t have nay chemistry together. They all look so awkward together. And they boy band they’ve put together does not sound good together. And we’ve all commented on that. 

“Hey boys,” Foo says as a very good looking boy band walks out. “How ya feeling?” We get a chorus of ‘goods’. I swear I’ve seen these boys before. Now I remember. 

“What about tonight, right?” I ask. They all nod. 

“How do you know them?” RedFoo asks me. 

“Well, I watched them in 2012 when they were on,” I reply with a smile on my face. 

“Well do you notice any changes?” Luke asks me. I’m probably going to get in trouble for saying this, but oh well. 

“You all got hotter,” I reply with a smirk on my face. They girls and RedFoo start laughing while What About Tonight blush. “Oh, and that you have one less member,” I add. 

“Moving on,” Foo says. “Begin when you’re ready.”

The boys step back a bit and put their heads down. Personally, I think this will be very interesting. The guitar man begins playing the opening bars to ‘Marry me’ by Jason Derulo.  I smile and nod as they sing. 

“I’ll say, ‘Will you marry me?’” Tyrone sings pointing and looking at me. He winks and my eyes go wide. I freeze and look side to side. 

“What do you think?” RedFoo asks us when they finish the song and leave. “More importantly, Lily what do you think of that wink?” I laugh in response.

“They’re vocals are a lot stronger than before,” I reply, not answering his second question. 

“A lot stronger,” Foo agrees with me. “Now its time to make the decision.” We all sigh. 

This is going to be hard.

a/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter, not my best but at least i still updated. link for lily’s outfit >>>>  http://instagram.com/p/io-w9BSOTa/ vote comment fan