"Tour Rehearsals"

***WARING!!: this is a filler chapter***

~~~3 weeks later~~~

Liam’s POV

I sigh as the interviewer asks us who’s taken. I think its pretty obvious. If we’re seen holding hands and kissing them, then we’re dating someone. Louis, Zayn and I all raise our hands, answering the question. Niall didn’t raise his hand because he’s having knee surgery. 

“I’ll put my hand up for Niall,” Harry says. We chuckle at his comment. 

“How is Niall?” The lady asks. The boys all look at me to answer the question. 

“I think he’s having the surgery now and will have to stay in hospital for ten days to recover,” I reply on behalf of us. 

“But he was good enough to text us this morning telling us to buy Element5’s new album,” Louis jokes. But it true. He texted all of us telling us to but their album. 

“And did you buy their album?” She asks smiling. 

“Well I did,” I reply. 

“So did I,” Harry adds. Harry and look down at the other boys. “Did you buy their album?”

“Not yet,” Louis replies. 

“Gosh, shame on you,” I joke. Louis rolls his eyes. 

“So, how much does Niall love Lily?” The interviewer asks. 

“Lots,” Harry quickly replies. 

“You can tell when she’s texted him because his whole face just lights up,” Louis adds. 

“So, is Lily flying out to see Niall?” She asks. We all shake our heads.

“We all know that she wants to but they’ve just released and album and they have a tour coming up soon that they need to prepare for,” I reply. 

The interviewer soon drifts off the topic of girls and moves on to how the tour is going. And that moves onto the best moments of the tour and stuff like that. 

My POV

Our album is being released today!!!! I’m so happy! So far we’ve received loads of good comments saying how great the album is. Which is so cool. 

We’re not really meant to be on our phones, but we keep checking Twitter and Instagram in our drink breaks. We’re suppose to be rehearsing for the tour, but we haven’t been paying that much attention. We haven’t been listening to Sally or Bree, who is our new choreographer. Mike got fired because he was doing drugs. 

“Lily! How’s your knee?” Jenny, my phyiso person, asks me. I look down and see that I’m leaning on my left leg. 

“Yeah it’s good,” I reply. 

“Do you need to stretch it out?” She asks. I take a drink of my water before answering her. 

“Yeah, it’s feeling tight,” I say then take another drink. 

“Go over to the wall and stretch it,” she orders. I sigh and put my phone and drink bottle and walkover to the wall. 

One of the cameras is following me. I ignore it and get on with my stretches. I put my left arm out and use the wall to balance myself. I grab the heel of my right foot with my right hand and begin to lift up. Once my leg is all the way up and straight, I move around so the inside of my legs are on the wall. I let go of my ankle and leave my leg. 

“How do you do that?” Maddy asks shocked walking over. I shrug in reply. 

“Gosh Lily your such a slut!” Cassidy yells from across the room. “In that crop top and having your legs wide open!” She adds jokingly. We laugh at her comment. 

“Come on girls, lets get back to work!” Bree yells from across the room. I sigh and put my leg down. 

I walk back over to where the ‘stage’ has been marked out on the floor. We’re still working on the set design for the stage, but its getting there. We’re doing something different this time, not the usual set up. 

“Can we go from the top?” Bree asks smiling. I don’t know how she stays so positive. 

“We have a set routine?” Cassidy asks. Bree’s smile disappears and she sighs. “No seriously, did we have a set routine?” Cassidy asks again. 

“We were just doing it,” Bree replies after heavily sighing. 

“Were we?” Maddy says joining in on the conversation. 

“I don’t remember it,” Cassidy states looking at Maddy, making us laugh. 

“How do you remember song lyrics?” Bree asks Maddy. Cassidy shrugs. 

“They’re catchy so I remember the easier,” Cassidy replies. Bree sighs and walk away. We laugh. 

I lie down on the ground, trying to relax. Lucy lies sideways on me. I frown as her head rests on my bare stomach. Yes, I said bare stomach, don’t judge me. I’m wearing a pink crop sports bra, black sweats, one blue sock and one orange one. 

“What are you doing?” I ask Lucy confused. 

“Trying to sleep,” Lucy replies with her eyes closed. I sigh and close my eyes. 

~~~~~

We had finally tried to listen to Bree as she tells us what to do. We were too busy messing around, we’re still doing it a bit but not as much. You can tell Bree is frustrated with us because she keeps sighing after every annoying thing we do. 

“Why don’t you girls want to dance?” Bree asks. She’s trying to choreograph every up-beat song we have and making us dance to it. We don’t reply to her question. “Lily, you like dancing. At least you could do it for me,” she begs. I shake my head. “Why not?”

“Because I don’t like being told what to do,” I say in a three year old voice. I cross my arms, stick my head up and turn away. 

“Why won’t you girls do this for me?” She asks frustrated. 

“Because we don’t want to be that predicable band that has predicable dance moves and ends up looking stupid,” Charlie replies. Bree sighs and walks away from us. We all look at each other and crack up laughing. 

Cassidy runs up and picks up the footy. Ok, not the English footy which is actually a soccer ball, but the Australian footy which is actually a footy. I run towards her with my arms out. 

“I’m open!” I yell and she kicks it towards me. I catch it then run to the left. I bounce it on the ground before passing it to Maddy. 

We end up doing this for ages, just kicking the footy to each other. We did this all the time when we weren’t famous. We would all meet up at the park and kick the ball to each other. Ah, the good old days. 

“What are you girls playing?” The camera man asks me. Since I had taken a break I was standing around in the corner. 

“Its Australian footy,” I explain looking into the camera. “The mans sport,” I add in a gruff voice. “Grr.” I run away from the camera guy and back into the game. I can hear him laughing behind me as I run away. 

We are a strange bunch of girls. 

a/n: hope you liked this sucky chapter. like i said before, its just a filler. But OMG!! the waves this morning were crap! We were only at the beach for an hour before we went to Maccas to get some breakfast. anyway,

vote

comment

fan