Teen Choice Awards

A/N: PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!

~~~2 Weeks Later~~~

My POV

We’re in AMERICA! We’re here for the Teen Choice Awards. We’ve been nominated for so many awards. They are Choice Music Group, Choice Australian Artist which is a new one, Choice Single:Group, Choice Love Song for ‘About The Boy’, and Choice Break Up Song for ‘Brokenhearted’. Brokenhearted is our bran new single. It’s gone straight up the charts everywhere. I’ve also been nominated for some awards, which are Candie’s Choice Style Icon: Female and Choice: Female Hottie, which is so cool. 

After tonight we’re flying back in the early morning, having a couple days rest, then we start out tour. How cool is that?! We’re all so excited about the tour and can’t wait to get started. The only thing is that we don’t get to see our families for ages. We do Europe then Australia and New Zealand, so we have a while. 

But I know we’re all excited to start out SOLD OUT tour. Yes, sold out! The whole tour sold out within minutes, and we had to add another six days at London’s O2. It’s been all over the news.

But we’re at the Teen Choice Awards, all nervous about whether the fans have voted enough times to get us to win. The sad thing is that Niall isn’t here. The boys are in Australia at the moment, but I wish he was here with me. Last time we were together. 

Oh well, I don’t have time to think about that as the car pulls up. I take a deep breath before I step out the car first. The screams become louder as we get out the car. 

I brush off my skirt before walking forward. I’m wearing a crop racer back top with pineapples and watermelons on a black background, a black skater skirt, thigh high black socks, and lace high top sneakers with diamantes on them. My hair has been given a slight wave. And for makeup I’m wearing foundation, bronzer, a brown matte smokey eye, eyeliner, mascara, and bubblegum pink lipstick.

We pose for a few pictures before we have our first interview. It’s the same old questions. ‘How are you?’, ‘Are you nervous?’, ‘Excited about performing your new single?’ and stuff about the tour and album. The normal boring stuff really. 

We keep doing the same thing over again. Pose for photos, have an interview, pose for photos, have an interview. Boring. But at least we get to see all these famous people. I’m so glad that I brushed my teeth before we came out. 

We were waiting for an interview to begin when I saw one of my favourite stars walk forward. No way! No bloody way! Lady GaGa is walking are way. I love her so much. She smiles at our shocked faces as she walks up to us. 

“Hi girls,” she says. Oh my God! I’m talking to Lady GaGa. 

“Hello,” I say, remembering to speak. I hold out my hand and she shakes it. Eeep! Lady GaGa just touched me! She shakes the hands of everyone in our group. 

“How are you girls?” She asks. 

“Good,” Lucy manages to say. It’s obvious that us girls are all very starstruck. “How are you?”

“I’m very good,” she replies sweetly. “I downloaded your album the other day, and I LOVE it!” She exclaims. Our eyes go wide. 

“Really?” Cassidy asks shocked. Lady GaGa nods her head rapidly. “Wow, thats such an honour hearing you say that.”

“You’re welcome girls,” Lady GaGa says kindly. “Good luck out there,” she says smiling. 

“You too,” Maddy says. Then Lady GaGa walks away to pose for some photos.