Out of Hospital

~~~3 days later~~~

My POV

I had just been released from hospital, such a relief. I was so bored in there! I had Niall there quite often, and the girls were there when they didn’t have to do an interview, but still its very boring staring at the same wall while waiting for someone to come in.

“Got all your stuff?” Niall asks walking back into my room after signing my release papers. 

“Yep,” I reply standing up on my good leg. 

Since the weather was a bit cooler today, I’m wearing some hot pink sweats over my knee brace, a tight white tank top, and a converse of my good foot, the other one just had a neon pink sock on it. Since, I haven’t been allowed to shower, my hair is up in a messy bun because thats all I can do with it. 

“Thanks,” I say as I see Niall pick up my bag. I put my crutches under my arms and we leave the stupid hospital. 

When we get outside, there are many photographers taking pictures of us. I put my head down and ignore them as Niall leads me to his car. They need to get proper jobs and not just scrape by with the bare minimum.

When we get to Niall’s car, he opens my door and helps me in. How did I get so lucky? Niall puts my bag in the car before he gets in. I strap myself in as Niall sits down. He buckles himself up and starts the car. I stare out the window as Niall drives away. 

“Is it alight if the boys comes over?” Niall asks breaking the comfortable silence we were in. 

“Yeah, sure,” I reply and look at him. Niall and I share a quick look before he goes back to concentrating on the road. 

“I think Lou is bringing El anyway,” Niall says. “Zayn would bring Perrie but she’s in America touring,” Niall adds. 

“Awesome, I haven’t seen El in ages,” I say happily with a smile on my face. 

“Have you wrote that song you were stuck on?” Niall asks curiously. I sigh heavily. 

“No,” I reply annoyed. “And it’s killing me,” I add. “We have to have that song ready by the time we go back to work.”

“Well thats good,” Niall says. I look over at him smiling to himself. 

“Why is it good?” I ask confused still staring at him. 

“Well the amount of pressure you have isn’t good,” Niall begins to reply. “ But since you still haven’t written the song I can take you to one of my favourite places to write songs when I’m stuck,” he adds. 

“Where is it?” I ask curiously. 

“I’m not telling,” Niall replies with a smirk on his lips. I roll my eyes. “But we’ll probably go next week when your stitches are out,” he adds.

“That’s ages away,” I whine with a pout. Niall sneaks a quick look at me and laughs. I roll my eyes as we pull up at our house. 

Niall turns off the car and gets out. He rushes around the front of the car and helps me get out. Getting out of the car is so much easier than getting in. 

“Thanks,” I say as Niall closes the door. Niall smiles proudly and I peck his lips. 

We walk to the front door, Niall close to my side. He opens up the door and lets me walk in first. I hop inside and straight into the living room. I collapse on the couch and rest my leg on the foot stool. 

“Nice drawings,” Niall comments looking at my knee. I laugh at look at all the markings from the surgeon on my leg. 

“I know right,” I agree sarcastically laughing. Niall laughs and sits down next to me. Niall sits down next to me and turns the T.V on. 

“Good to be home,” he sighs happily. 

“So good,” I agree. “Well, its good to be at my home away from home,” I quickly correct myself. 

~~~The Next Morning~~~

I ended up sleeping through the whole time the boys and El were here. Luckily Niall carried me up to our room. Well, I think it was Niall. I hope it was Niall. 

I look around the room. Niall isn’t here. The bed space next to me is still warm so he mustn’t of been gone long. Where are my crutches? Oh yeah, that’s right, they’re still  downstairs. 

I’ll just text Niall. I grab my phone from next to me on my bedside table and take it off charge. I unlock my phone and text Niall. 

Niall’s POV

I wanted to surprise Lily with breakfast, so I woke up earlier than she did. Which isn’t hard because she always sleeps in. I was just about to bring in her heart shape waffles, melted milk chocolate and whipped cream, but my phone goes off. I put the plate of food down and pick up my phone. I laugh seeing who texted me. 

From: Princess xxx

can u get me my crutches? (insert pouty face)

I chuckle at her text. I put my phone in my pocket and grab the plate of food. I’ll get Lily’s crutches later, I just want to surprise her with breakfast. I carefully walk up the stairs watching the plate making sure nothing falls off. 

When I walk into the room Lily’s eyes light up seeing me with the food. She sits up and licks her lips. I chuckle at her and see rolls her eyes. I give her the plate of food on her lap. She looks down and smile. 

“Aww, Niall you didn’t have to,” she coos with a massive grin on her lip. I smile knowing that I made her happy.

“But I wanted too,” I admit. 

“Aww,” she says wrapping her arms around my neck. She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back passionately. Lily pulls back and starts eating her waffles. “These are really good,” Lily exclaims through a mouthful of waffle. 

I take one of the waffles and dip it in the melted chocolate. I take a bite. Man, these are really good. I dip it in the chocolate again and take another bite. I look over at Lily who’s really enjoying her waffles with a smile on her face. 

“So good,” Lily says and takes a bite. 

“Glad you like them,” I say. “I made them myself,” I joke. Lily rolls her eyes.

“Yeah, made the journey to the shops to buy them,” Lily says and takes another bite. I laugh at her comment. 

I wonder how I got so lucky?

a/n: sucky and short chapter, yeah i know :| i've been busier than i thought today. i hope everyone has a happy and safe new years eve. i'll be going out to see my family and to watch the fireworks and im nervous because my cousin is having over one of his hot friends that i have a crush on.

vote

comment

fan