Carnival Date

My POV

Most of the day has been spent in the studio. We were working on the songs, and designing the clothes for our dolls. Yes, we’re getting dolls. We did that for a while, and finished it. They’re meant to look like us, but I think they just look creepy. 

“Shit,” I mutter under my breath. Niall’s going to be here soon and I’m not even ready. 

I look down at my clothes. I can wear these out, partly because I’m not have time to change and that I don’t want to get changed. 

I’m wearing short length denim dungarees, a black crop top with little daisies on it, and black high-top converse on my feet. My hair was straight this morning, but now it has some waves it in. I think I’ll just have time to re-straighten it.

I rush into the bathroom and turn my straightener on. I jump around wishing it would hurry up. Once its ready, I pick it up and fix my hair. I can’t be bothered to section it then straighten it. 

When my hair is done, I walk out the bathroom and into the living room. Charlie and Lucy are sitting on the couch, watching something on Lucy’s laptop. 

“Whatya watchin’?” I ask skipping over to them. I sit down on the couch next to Charlie. 

“A video on One Direction performing Little Things,” Lucy replies.

“And it’s the one the day after the incident at our concert and you cried, and Niall tears up, and it’s so cute,” Charlie adds. 

“What?” I ask leaning over. Lucy replays the video. 

I watch as Niall plays his guitar and begins to tear up while he’s singing. He’s so cute. I smile when the video ends.

“How did you get so lucky?” Charlie asks turning to me. Lucy closes her laptop as I shrug.

“Dunno,” I reply shaking my head. Someone knocks at the door. I jump up. “See ya later,” I say and wave. 

“Are you going to stay with him tonight?” Lucy asks. I shrug my shoulder turning back to face them.

“Maybe,” I reply and leave the room. I rush to the door with a smile on my face. 

“Hey,” I say opening the door. 

Standing there is Niall. Dressed in a white top with blue short sleeves, denim shorts and white Vans. His hair flat, the way I like it, and he has a black snapback on his head. 

“Hi babe,” Niall says and leans down for a kiss. I smile into the kiss. “Ready to go?” Niall asks, pulling back from the kiss. 

“Yep,” I reply. I step out and shut the door behind. Niall takes my hand and we walk to the elevator. 

~~~~~~~

Niall and I take off our shoes to go on the bouncy trampolines. I smile as I run up the stairs, Niall following closely behind me. We run to the two trampolines across from each other and start jumping. 

“This carnival is so fun!” I exclaim and try to jump higher than Niall. He laughs at my attempt. 

“I just so good at choosing dates,” Niall says and flips his imaginary hair. I laugh at his actions. 

“Stop jumping so high,” I say giggling. 

“No way,” Niall says. I roll my eyes. 

“Oh well, looks like I’ll just have to do some flips,” I say smiling, getting competitive. Niall roll his eyes. 

I do a few powerful jumps preparing myself. I launch myself into a backflip. I land perfectly and put my arms up, doing the gymnast thing they do when they come off the beam. Niall laughs at me as I bow to the imaginary audience. I giggle and go back to jumping.