Theo Horan

My POV

It was nice yesterday catching up with Maura and Chris. I forgot how much I’ve missed them. It’s been a long ten years. Greg came over yesterday for dinner. That was nice. Haven’t seen him in ages. I always thought that Matt would of caught up with him first. 

Oh yeah, you don’t know. My mum and Maura became first when they went to the group thing telling you what you should expect with your first baby. So they met there and have been friends ever since. So Greg and Matt are friends, and me and Niall are more thank friends. Just had to put that in there.

Today, Niall and I are looking after Greg and Denise’s son. I’ve been told to watch Niall carry Theo because sometimes Niall forgets to hold up his head. Men. Jokes. 

Today I’m wearing a pair of burgundy skinny jeans, a long sleeve shirt with black sleeves and a white middle part, it also says ‘It’s Meow Or Never’ on the front, over the top I have on a utility  jacket. I’ve straighten my hair today and done a french braid on each side going back to keep my hair out my face. On my feet are a pair of black combat boot. Also, I’m wearing Niall’s nerd glasses. 

Someone knocks at the door. Niall jumps up from his spot on the couch next to me and runs off to get the door. I shake my head the crazy boy. I turn off the T.V and get us as well. I walk to the door and see Niall talking to his brother and his brother’s wife. 

“Can we trust you?” Greg asks as I walk into view/ 

“Oh course you can,” Niall says. “Just a quick question,” Niall begins. Greg nods his head, asking him to continue. “Do babies eat cake?” Niall asks in all seriousness. Denise’s eyes go wide. I quickly walk forward.

“Don’t worry, I’m here as well,” I say slinking my arm around Niall’s shoulder. Denise relaxes. 

I stare into his cute little blue eyes. I don’t think he even knows whats going on. He’s so cute and little and aww! 

“I actually feel better,” Greg says. 

“I’m Lily, by the way,” I say holding out my hand to Denise. She smiles and shakes my hand. 

“Denise,” she says, even though I know who she is. I just thought it would be polite. 

“I’ll let you take Theo,” Greg says to me. He passes Theo to me and I hold him properly. “See, she knows how to hold a baby,” Greg says to Niall. I smile at Niall who rolls his eyes. 

“I’ll let you take the baby bag,” Denise says to Niall. She hands him the bag and he slings it over his shoulder. 

“Are you sure you can do this?” Greg asks looking at Niall and then to me. 

“Yeah, we’ll be fine,” Niall replies. 

“Ok then,” Denise says. 

“Say bye,” I say in a baby voice to Theo. I pick up his wrist and shake it to Denise and Greg as they walk to the car. Theo giggles making me smile. He’s so cute. 

Niall shuts the door as they drive off. I smile down at Theo and carry him into the living room, with Niall following closely behind. I sit down on the couch and sit Theo on my knee facing me. I bounce him making him smile. 

“Why are you so good with babies?” Niall sighs sitting down next to me. I shrug my shoulders. 

“It’s just because I’m so fab,” I say looking at him. Niall rolls his eyes. He bends down and pecks my lips. I smile in the kiss. 

Someone moves me away from Niall’s lips. Theo has grabbed on to my necklace that Niall gave me and pulled me away. I laugh at him and un-pry his little hand from the necklace.