Surpirse

~~~2 days later~~~

My POV

We're in L.A now. I would be happy, but I'm not. Today is mine and Niall's one year anniversary and he's not here and he hasn't been answering his phone.

We had a day off yesterday and today, and we have another few before we go back to work. We're doing a few T.V appearances singing our new song and what not. Then we're going to the studio to record and write songs. Then after a month I get to see Niall again.

I miss him to much, especially today. I've kept myself away from the girls today because I've been down and a bit upset. No relationship has ever meant this much to me.

I slump down into my deck chair. I stare out at the sun beginning to sink in the sky. I sigh as I pick up my guitar. I really want Niall to be here, or for him to actually pick up his phone.

I pull down my cream coloured sweater sleeve. Today I' wearing cream coloured sweater with a bottle on it called 'Love Potion No8'' in sequins, I've tucked that into some high cut black shorts with a zip that goes from the waist of the shorts right down to my crotch.

I begin to play random strums, none of them going with the one before.

Maddy's POV

I sit down on the couch in mine and Lucy's room. Lily hasn't been out much today. Plus she's been looking really down lately, especially today. Was today an important day for her or something? Lucy sits down beside me.

"I think Lily and Niall have spilt," I blurt out. Lucy chokes on the water she was drinking and stares at me with wide eyes.

"But they were still together two days ago," she exclaims confused.

"Yeah but, Lily's been down today, and we haven't really seen her.

"Maybe they aren't together anymore," she agrees after a few moments of silence. "I mean a lot can happen in two days right?" She adds. I nod my head.

"I feel really bad for her because she really loves Niall," I sigh.

"I know, they were perfect together." Maddy agrees.

"Somehow, only Cassidy is in a relationship," I say slowly. I look at Lucy and she looks at me.

"How does that work?" Lucy says confused. I shrug and relax into the couch. How does that work?

My POV

I stop playing my guitar. The sun is going down now. I watch as some of it disappears. My phone beside me begins to ring. I pick it up and see that it's Niall, wow now he decides to call.

"Hey," I flatly say into the phone.

"HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" Niall screams down the phone. I can't help but smile. "I'm sorry that I can't be with you," he apologises.

"I know," I say softly. "But you could of picked up when I called you," I add. I hear him sigh through the phone.

"I'm sorry, babe, you know how demanding this job can be," he apologises. "But I did get you something," he says perking up a bit. I smile at his thought of generosity. "Look off your balcony," he says. How did he know that my hotel room had a balcony?

I get up off my chair and put my guitar on the deck chair. I walk over to the edge and look down. I don't see anything for a while, but when I do its the best sight in the world. My blonde haired boy is standing outside my room looking up at me. I smile at him.

"You came!" I exclaim through the phone.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he says which makes me smile. "I'll meet you in the lobby," he adds.