Early Christmas

~~~4 Days later~~~

My POV

The other night we performed at the Jingle Bell Ball which was so cool. We dressed up in winter sweaters, leggings, ugg boots and Christmas hats for our performance. Well, its is a Christmas themed thing and we were singing a Christmas carol. Also, our Christmas single is number 1 in over forty countries. So yeah, I’m happy. 

The One Direction boys plus their girlfriends are coming over for dinner tonight! They’re doing this christmas thing before they all go their separate ways for Christmas. So yeah, I get to catch up with the girls. 

I bounce down the stairs after getting ready. I’m wearing a purple crop jumper that has the Ying-Yang symbol on it, and I also have a long sleeve crop top on underneath, some black high waist skinny jeans, and I actually have matching socks on. One is a lighter blue than the other and has fires in red packets on it then the darker blue one has burgers on it. And my hair is in a side plait. 

“You look lovely,” Niall comments as I walk into the kitchen, making me blush.

“Thanks,” I say. I open the pantry and see that we’ve hardly got anything. I sigh. “Niall, we have no food,” I say turning around. His eyes go wide. 

“Really, I thought we had heaps for us and the others,” he says getting up. I shake my head as he walks around the kitchen bench. “Ok, maybe we don’t,” he says looking into the pantry. 

“We need to get something,” I say looking at him. 

“Well, it looks like we’re going grocery shopping,” Niall says looking at me. 

“Let’s go then,” I say.

“Ok,” Niall says smiling. He grabs his keys off the kitchen bench.

I slip on my light brown combat boots covering up my socks, and a denim jacket with grey sleeves and hood. My jacket is really warm and it has fluffy insides on the sleeves. 

Niall opens up the door to the garage and I close it behind me. Niall opens the garage door and we get into his car. Outside its raining and its cold. Niall drives out the driveway and closes the garage door. 

On the way to the shops Niall and I make small talk about how we can’t wait to see our families for Christmas, and I talk about how I can’t wait to get out the cold. On the radio it said something about a lot of bad weather coming up. I hope coming up doesn’t mean tomorrow, because we fly out tomorrow. Niall’s flight is a few hours before mine so we can go to the airport together. 

“Ready?” Niall asks as he stops the car. It was still raining outside, luckily we got a parking space right outside the shop. 

“Ready,” I reply putting my hood over my hair. 

We quickly get out, shutting the doors behind us, and run to cover. Niall locks his car with the button thing when we’re under the veranda of the shop. Niall looks at me and smiles. 

Niall’s POV

A few water droplets are caught in Lily’s hair. Her cheeks are pink and rosy from the colder weather and she looks so perfect. I lean forward and kiss her soft lips, one hand on the side of her face. Lily smiles into the kiss making me smile. 

“Is that you saying that you don’t want to do the grocery shopping?” Lily jokes, breaking the kiss. I laugh. 

“Am I that transparent?” I joke making Lily laugh. Man, I love her little giggle. 

A crack of thunder coming from the sky startles Lily making her scream. Her hands are still on her mouth as I crack up laughing. I know I shouldn’t be laughing but her reaction was so funny. 

“You should of seen your face!” I exclaim laughing. Lily pouts but soon starts laughing at herself. 

“Let’s go,” she says laughing. She flips her hood off as I do as well. 

I sling my arm around her as we walk into the store. Surprisingly, there are only a few people in here. Lily walks over and gets a trolley. I stand beside as she takes it out my holding the side. Lily puts her hand on my shoulder before jumping into the trolley. I laugh at her. 

“Ok, first up, Oreo’s, Nutella, and whipped cream,” she says reading off her imaginary list. I chuckle to myself before I push the trolley away. 

“Why are we getting them?” I ask. 

“Because they taste great all together,” she says simply. 

“I thought we were getting proper food,” I say. 

“Oh yeah, that,” Lily says slowly. I laugh at her as I push her through the isles. 

Lily orders me to get all the ingredients to make pizza dough, then we get some already made ravioli, and some stuff to make this sauce, then we get the toppings for the pizza. When we find the isle with the Oreo’s, we end up getting quite a few packets and lots of other sweet things. Like chocolates, sweets, biscuits Nutella and whipped cream. 

When we get to the checkout the lady working behind the counter gives us a weird look before she realises who we are. We each take a photo with her and sign something for her. She was so happy that she met us. Lily was talking to her the whole she was serving us, her still in the trolley. 

Lily gets out to take the trolley back and help me with the bags. Luckily, there was a break in the weather and it wasn’t raining so it was easier for us to put the groceries into the car. On the way home Lily and her band’s Christmas song was on and she sung along badly, making me laugh. 

When we get home we unload the groceries and Lily starts straight away in making the pizza dough. I watch as she makes it, her explaining what to do as she makes it. I watch carefully, trying to pick it up. 

After we make the dough, we sit down and watch T.V. We were interrupted by her sister FaceTiming her. Katy just rubbed it in our faces that she was in hot weather and getting a tan while we are in the cold weather and getting a cold. Lily was rolling her eyes the whole time they were on FaceTime. 

~~~~~~

My POV

Everyone is here now. Zayn and Perrie, Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Sophia, and Harry, all by himself. Niall said he would be Harry’s date if he didn’t have a girlfriend. Everyone loved my cooking which made me happy. 

We all talked about what each of us were doing for Christmas. The others saying stuff like 'I hope it isn't raining'. And I was able to rub it in their faces that I was going back to Australia for Christmas where we have heat. So I got to say things like 'I hope it isn't going to be 40 something degress, now thats too hot'. 

We’ve also done presents. Sophia and Liam gave us matching pajamas, they got specially designed. They’re ‘Crazy Mofos’ ones. The tops are the same, just different sizes, my bottoms have the fancy writing and Niall’s have the bold writing. 

Perrie and Zayn gave us mugs one said ‘Princess’ in pink and the other said ‘Prince’ in blue. And they were filled with marshmallows and chocolate. Eleanor gave me Wreck This Box Set, which came this Wreck This Journal, Mess, and This Is Not A Book. And Louis gave Niall this blue and green boombox which he can plug his iPhone into. And Harry gave us a hamper of all sorts of things, like hot chocolate powder, mini marshmallows, chocolate, and some movies. 

All in all it was a good night. Lots of nice things. It was funny watching a drunk Harry tell us these really borings stories with a made up plot twist ending. He tried to make us believe it was true. And he also tried prank calling someone, which ended up being me, even though I was already in the room. I didn’t answer and he pouted it was so funny. But it was a really good night, and I can’t wait to get on a plane to see my family tomorrow. 

a/n: hope you liked this chapter. i might be updating early tomorrow, i dont know at this point. but i feel good, i updated this a lot today. 

vote

comment

fan