.Chapter 6.

JJs POV.

I woke up to two people screaming, everyone stayed round yesterday, and some of us slept on the couch as others went to sleep, I got up and saw that everyone else was up and silent. "What's happened?" I ask and Po shrugs. "Something with Tobi and Sammie, they have been shouting and screaming for about 20 minutes now." Sammie says and I furrow my eyebrows, they never fight, Sammie never fights, and Tobi hates shouting.

"Hasn't anyone tried to stop them?" I ask and Harry nods. "Ethan tried but they didn't listen." Josh says and everyone was then silent, trying to hear the conversation.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?" Tobi screams, "BECAUSE EVERYTHING GOT TO MUCH FOR ME, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?" Sammie screams, I heard her punch the kitchen door. "YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDNT EVER DO IT AGAIN." Tobi shouted back at her.

"WELL IM SORRY TAHT I CANT CONTROL MY EMOTIONS. MY DAD HASNT BEEN THE SAME SINCE THE DRUGS." Vikks eyes widened at That statement, his brother got into drugs and it didn't end well for him.

"YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU." Tobi shouts back at her. "YOU KNOW HOW HORRID IT IS THAT YOU'RE MUM AND DAD GAVE YOU NO AFFECTION? THAT THEY SAY THEY LOVE EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT THEM?" Sammie screams, I met eyes with Po, this is getting to personal for her. But they still continued.

"I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO FEEL ALONE, I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO NEED A HOME, I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO FEEL LIKE YOU DONT HAVE A LOVE YOU CAN CALL YOU'RE OWN, YOU'VE GOT TO REMEMBER MY MUM AND DAD ABANDONED ME." Tobi shouted, I heard a loud smashing sound and I sighed.

This is going to be a long day.

---
Sammie's POV.
---

"I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO FEEL ALONE, I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO NEED A HOME, I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO FEEL LIKE YOU DONT HAVE A LOVE YOU CAN CALL YOU'RE OWN, YOU'VE GOT TO REMEMBER MY MUM AND DAD ABANDONED ME." Tobi shouted at me, he grabbed a glass and threw it at me. I immediately dodged, we don't normally fight, but when we do, it's bad.

"I KNOW THAT, I KNOW THEY LEFT YOU, AND IM SORRY FOR THAT, BUT THEY LEFT YOU BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU. THEY STILL LOVED YOU." I say, loud enough T to be a shout, but not loud enough to be a scream.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT THEY LEFT, ITS ALL MY FAULT YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF, AGAIN." Tobi screams and I shake my head and stomp my feet on the ground. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DOUBT YOURSELF, WHY DID I TELL YOU THIS WHEN I KNEW WE WOULD FIGHT." I screamed, the first part at him, but the last part at myself.

"If I knew I would tell you." He says. I was going to scream more at him, but no words came out. "Just calm down okay." Tobi says, stepping towards me. I grabbed another glass and threatened him with it. "STAY AWAY FROM ME." I screamed at him. He immediately stopped in his tracks, throwing his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"You don't deserve this alright." He says and I shake my head. I placed the glass on the island counter. Tears streaming down both of our eyes. "I don't care if I don't deserve it. Because I would of never of had this shit if I didn't deserve it." I raised my voice.

"I CARE ABOUT YOU, THATS WHY IM TELLING YOU THAT YOU DONT DESERVE THIS." Tobi raises his voice higher than mine. "I HAVENT FELT THE SAME SINCE I FOUND OUT MY DAD STARTED TAKING DRUGS." I shouted. Just as that happens, Josh walked in. "Guys just calm down." Josh says and I just shook my head. "Just leave us alone." Tobi asked Josh. He was still looking at me. "No I'm not leaving until you resolve this." Josh says and I just sighed at him. "Please.." I whisper at Josh. I gripped the counter island tightly as I looked at Tobi. I don't know why I'm so angry.

"I can't believe you did that to yourself again." Tobi says and I just shook my head, looking down at my wrist. "Does it really fucking matter?" I spat at him. Grabbing my sleeves with my hands. "Yes, because you deserve better than this." Tobi says, I just shake my head, I'm tired of his bullshit. I was about to grab the glass, but Josh stopped me.

"Don't pick that up. It'll make things worse." Josh says and I shake my head before kicking the kitchen door instead. I had to let my anger out some how. "Just calm down." Tobi whispers as I felt arms wrap around me. I didn't say anything, all I did was let out small sobs. "I'm so sorry Tobi." I whisper and he just nods. "Shhh, don't worry okay. I'm just sad you hurt yourself again." He whispers and I nod. I turned around and the hugged him properly.

"You know I love you right?" I whisper and he nods. "I love you too." He whispers back and I sighed shakily before kissing him gently. He kissed me back and we soon pulled away, I smiled at him as he hugged me again. "Is everything okay now?" JJ says and I nod, smiling gently at him.  "Good, because we have 14 minutes until first lesson." Vikk says and I immediately panicked.

"I need to fix my make up." I shout and I ran upstairs, I grabbed my bag from the spare room and grabbed my makeup, I didn't do my extreme Gothy makeup, as I didn't have time, so I just did grey eye shadow and black winged eyeliner. I was luckily changed so I ran downstairs. Everyone was ready. Po and Harry where hugging which made me smile at them.

"Ready to go?" Vikk asks and everyone nods, before we all walk to school. This is what I like about this group. They know to not bring up about touchy events until necessary. Because they know that it could start something up again, so everyone talked about different things as we walked to school.

We soon made it in and we all went to our lockers, which where luckily in the same hall, but not next to each other, Po's was next to me though. "Are you okay? What happened back there?" She asks me and I sigh. "I just told him that I started harming myself again, he didn't take it as easy as you did." I say and she nods. "He just loves you okay, he is you're boyfriend after all." She says and I nod. "And Harry and you are getting close." I wiggle my eyebrows at her, our group was the only group in the hallway. "Yeah, he's pretty cute if I'm honest." She giggles and I smile at her.

"You two should go out on a date together." I say and she sighs. "If only he asked." She says and that's what my next mission was, getting Harry and Po together. "I heard JJ say something when I saw sitting next to him yesterday, something about Simons Dan when his girlfriend was being a Bitch, he said something like 'I can treat you better than she can.' I'm not sure if they where them exact words, but you two are like brother and sister so I was thinking you'd know something about it." I say as we all enter first lesson, I checked the time on the clock quickly and saw we where already 20 minutes later.

"Oh. They actually decided to join us. Why where you guys late?" The teacher says and I shrug. "Because we actually have to upload videos and stuff." I say and the teacher sighed, he couldn't agree with that as he knew it was our job. Me and Po sat down next to each other. "Oh, Urm, I found out yesterday that JJ likes Simon more than a friend, don't you dare tell anyone." She says and I immediately felt like squealing, as I nodded. "You know I don't tell secrets. Aww that's so cu-" "Time Out Warning Samantha." Sir shouts and I groaned. "But Sir I didn't do anything wrong."  I dragged, I needed to know this shit.

"Samantha, second time out warning for protesting." He says and I rolled my eyes. "By the way my name isn't Samantha its Samm-" "That's it, Go to time out." He exclaims, everyone in the group was trying to hide there laughs as Po and I burst out laughing. "Ugh fine, give me the slip." I say and I turn around and see Tobi wink at me. 'Have a good time' he mouths to me and I just smile and nod before grabbing the slip.

"Bye Sammie. We love you." Josh shouts and everyone in the class room laughs as I smile and leave the class room.

I have amazing friends.
<><><><><><><><>
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, real shiz will be happening next chapter. So look forward to that, if you enjoyed this chapter, please comment, otherwise, talk to you all later! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3