.Chapter 16.

JJs POV.

"YOU ARE DISGUSTING." The leader says to me and kicks my cheek, I felt the impact and screamed, I was in so much pain, emotionally and physically right now. "Please.. Please stop." I begged and that instantly made them stop. I've never begged, ever since these guys started bullying me.

"Olatungi is actually asking us to stop." "Never happened before." Two of the guys say and I nod, "P-Please. I can't take this." I whisper, my voice shaky. "Well, I feel sorry for you. But this was only the beginning."

They grabbed a lighter and my eyes instantly widened. I crawled far away from them, but one of them stood on my hand so I couldn't drag myself. They then started kicking me again and then they burned my arm with the lighter.

They rolled my sleeves up and my eyes instantly went to the fresh cuts that was only made yesterday. They started stamping on the cuts and I screamed out in pain. But no body comes down these parts at lunch.

They soon left me, slinging me against a locker and then leaving. I sighed heavily as tears ran down my bruised cheeks. I looked down at my cuts and the blood was slowly pumping out of them. I sighed, wiping my cheeks with my sleeve, it aching slightly from the bruising.

I stood up and sighed, grabbing the lockers that where behind me to steady myself. I sobbed quietly as I just looked down. Why me. I've done nothing wrong, but somehow they still pick on me, and still find something to lay me down.

I walk to the bathroom and sighed, looking in the mirror, my wrist was dripping with blood. My cheek was bruised, my snapback wasn't there anymore. And my eyes where red from crying. I looked at the mirror and sighed. I stared at my reflection and pointed out every single flaw.

Ugly,
Overweight,
Freak,
Weird,
Worthless,
Useless,
Faggot

I kicked the floor hard in anger as I ran my hands through my hair. Why am I so fucked up. I cleaned my wrist and sighed. I looked at the hand dryer and the corner was glistening at me, sharp, pointy. I looked down at my wrist.

Should I? It won't hurt having one more cut on there, but anyone could walk in, and it might not work anyway. I walked up to it and pressed my finger on the sharp pointy corner, It hurt me. But would it cut through my skin?

I lifted my wrist onto it and sighed, I was about to do it when the bell went, signalling that lunch was over. I just stared at the dryer as more tears escaped my eyes. I slowly extracted my arm away from the dryer and grabbed my bad, before leaving the bathroom.

I pulled the sleeves down my wrists and went straight to tutor. Luckily I have All of my friends in tutor, Thats how we met, me and Simon where in the same schools, Tobi and Josh where also In The same schools. Ethan was in a completely different school and so was Vikk. Harry was also in a school but near Josh and Tobi's. And the girls where from a small village school. But then they moved to London and went to this dump. Tobi started talking to Sammie, and now we are all one big group of loving friends. A family.

I sit down next to Josh and Simon. I smiled at Josh and he smiled back. But his eyes averted to my bruised cheek. I turned away quickly and looked straight ahead of me. "What did them guys want?" Simon asks me and I just shrug. "They just wanted to talk." I answer him and Simon sighs. "The Bruise on you're cheek looks like a good talk." "Why are you even caring? You don't like me so just leave me alone." I say and Simon shakes his head. "I'm still you're friend, friends care for each other." He says and I say nothing more, I clenched my jaw tightly as the teacher walked in.

"Right today's lesson is PSHE"
<><><><><><><><><><>
Next chapter will have some juicy shit in it so stay tuned, if you enjoyed this chapter than please comment, otherwise talk to you all later. X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3