.Chapter 22.

Porsheas POV.

"I can't believe you Simon." I scream at him as he stands there, confused. "What have I fucking done wrong? It wasn't anything important." He says and everyone gasps as my eyes widen.

"Not... Important? Not important! SAMMIE IS FUCKING DEAD... She's gone." I shout at him and he immediately realised he fucked up, and I could see tears forming "You're kidding me?" "Why would we lie over shit like that." I shout as  wipe a tear from my eye.

Everyone was dead silent. I just stared at Simon blankly, almost daydreaming about what the fuck had happened to Sammie. Why she did it, what brought her to do it.

Simon was about to say something when his phone rang, I looked at it and saw it was Taylor. I looked at him and he looked back at me, I shook my head, and he declined the call. "You.. You didn't even fucking go see her, and you won't ever see her, again!" Ethan suddenly pipes up. And so did josh.

"You are disgraceful, you heard what pain Tobi was going through, but you had to stay with that Cunt Taylor." I feel a hand on my shoulder and I trailed my eyes up the hand and see it was Vikk. "Come on, she was you're best friend, let's just go for a walk." He says and I nod, tears still falling down my cheeks.

I see Vikk mouth something to Harry and Harry gave me a fake smile and I gave him one back before Vikk wrapped his arm around me and we left the house.q

God what has happened?

-----
JJs POV.
-----

I was grabbing the stuff for cleaning, talking to Tobi, trying to keep his mind off of what has happened as best as possible, even if he was still crying. "God I'm going to have to make a video announcing her death on her channel." He says and I sighed. "Maybe you do like a collage of all the photos you have together, and then just do a video of that?" I suggest and he nods.

"Yeah, that's a lot better than speaking about it." He whispers, I know he loves making them type of videos, but I know this is going to be hard for him. "Maybe all of the sidemen peeps can do it, like a massive memorial of just us individually, and Po can make one as well." I say and grab an old rag from the drawer.

"Yeah.. And maybe on the Sidemen channel we can make one massive video of the pictures she has with all of us." I smile at the idea Tobi suggest and nod, "God even she would love that." Tobi says and let's out a breathy laugh and shakes her head.

I was about to announce that I was done with the cleaning when something fucking strange happened.

Sammie's phone started ringing.

Tobi instantly runs to the phone and I run with him, he didn't make it as it went straight to voice mail.

And that's when both of our eyes widened.

"Hey Sam it's Taylor, I heard you killed yourself, ha, good riddance, you finally did it eh, something I've been telling you to do for years now, and guess what, Tobi is laughing, gosh when you thought he actually cared.

Anyway, I've got to go, but one last thing.

I hope you go to hell."

Tobi shook his head as he stared down at her phone. Taylor, fucking Taylor did this?! "Taylor?!" I exclaim but Tobi wasn't listening, he was typing in Sammie's password for her phone. "Why does she have Taylor's number?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders. "I-I don't know." I stutter as he clicks on the messages, his eyes instantly widened.

"I should of known, I should of fucking known!" Tobi screams and throws the phone on the bed. "Yo yo yo yo calm down." I say as I grab her phone, scrolling through the texts and shaking my head in horror.

'Taylor: Tobi doesn't even love you whore, he is just using you, I don't know why though, I'm way better than you're fat ass

Sammie: I don't know what I've done wrong to deserve this hate? Tobi does care.

Taylor: well that's where you're wrong, you do know he fucked me last year, yeah, it was the best sex ever, when he was going out with you, see, he doesn't care, but I bet you don't mind, probably notched off all of the boys you have.

Sammie: I am not like that, and so isn't Tobi. But he fucked you..? I Urm, should I believe you?

Taylor: He never cared and never will, yes, you should trust me, because its true, and love, stop denying it, you're the biggest slut I've ever seen, Kill Yourself"

"Holy shit.." I whisper and shake my head in disbelief. "She made her do this." Tobi whispered, suddenly he got up from the bed and headed straight for the door. "Where are you going?" I ask him and he shouts. "To tell Simon." "I think you would need her phone for evidence." I chuck him her phone and he catches it. I'm going to clean up the blood for him, as I didn't want to just leave him to do it.

I hear the door slam and I sigh, before going back into the kitchen and getting the cleaning stuff.

This day has been horrible.

---
Tobi's POV.
---

I scroll through the endless texts that Taylor has sent to Sammie, why? Why would she be so mean to her? Sammie did nothing wrong, I can't believe this.

I saw the guys house and ran to it and unlocked it with the key they gave me, before barging in. "Taylor did it!" I shout as everyone was standing in the hallway, and Simon was in the middle. "What?" Simon says, eyes widened.

"You're fucking girlfriend.. You're fucking girlfriend pushed Sammie over the edge!" I screamed and Josh sighed loudly. "How do you know?" Ethan says, but Simons eyes where still wide. "That's Sammie's phone." Simon whispers and I chuck him it, him catching it.

They all scrambled around the phone as they read the texts. I just balled into tears. "Holy shit." Imma fucking kill her." Josh and Ethan shout whisky Simon just stared at the screen in shock.

"You're girlfriend basically killed Sammie. And I can't get her back.."