Important! [Mature Chapters]

Hi guys so there's a PROBLEM

-Yes Pikachu! I'm pissed off too!!-

As I want everyone to have the possibility to read and know my story and works, I had to not rate my story as mature, so it can appear on it! 

But don't you worry! 

If you want to read the mature chapters [+18], you will have to FOLLOW ME in order to be able to have access to them (because they're PRIVATE) and then ADD my book called 'No Holding Back - Mature [+18]'  in your library, in there you'll find all the mature chapters!!!

STEPS TO READ THE CHAPTERS
(in the other book):

- You have to FOLLOW ME, since, as I said before, the chapters are PRIVATE.

- If the chapters don't show up, you will have to DELETE the book, UNFOLLOW ME and, if you're reading from the app CLOSE it.

- Once you're done, FOLLOW ME again and ADD the book on your library, if it still DOESN'T WORK, try from the PC (for example) and, if not, just MESSAGE ME.

IF THE BOOK DOESN'T SHOW UP:

- If you can't see the book, just go to my READING LIST called +18, and in there it should be my book.

- If it still DOESN'T APPEAR, and you're already FOLLOWING ME, then ASK ME for its link in inbox, or take note of it when I'll warn you about a MATURE CHAPTER.

PRIVATE  CHAPTERS 
(until now)

- Chapter XIX
  - Chapter XXIV

BOOK  COVER
(In which the mature chapters are)

BOOK  COVER(In which the mature chapters are)

BOOK LINK

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/JwhfL0Zeiz