Quiet On Set | Part 2

Genevieve's POV

I hear a loud thud and turn around to see Morris and Prince fighting behind me. Everyone is just standing there watching. I look around in shock then walk over to them swiftly. I grab them both by the hair and pull them a part. They continue to reach for each other and I yank their heads back. "What the fuck are y'all doing?"

"Giving this son of a bitch what he deserves!", Prince's screams, attempting to lunge after Morris again. I pull him back swiftly and he groans feeling the tension on his scalp.

"It's not my fault you couldn't give your girl what she deserved. Well I guess she's my girl now." They both reach for each other and start to tussle. Two my dancers finally realize my struggle and run over to help me. They grab the two men and hold them a part.

"Now both of you shut the hell up before I kick both your midget asses!", I fume. "What the fuck is all this fighting about?"

"Prince is just mad I take all his woman. That's all."

"You ruined my marriage and you know it! You knew how I felt about Mayte and you just had to see if you could make her love you the way she loved me. It worked for a little while I'll admit. Too bad your woman still comes crying to me." Morris lunges and is immediately pulled back by a dancer.

"That is enough! Next person to lunge is going to wish they were never born. Morris stop being a bitch and control your hoe. If that bitch shows up at my fucking house again. I'm kicking both your asses." Prince smiles a little bit and I turn my attention to him. "Oh I know you don't think this shits funny. You married the runt first. Now stop fighting her god damn battles. If you love me you shouldn't give a shit about what they do. It doesn't matter anymore. You've moved on. Just because her hoeing ass lives in the past, doesn't mean you should. Now both of you get a grip or both of you are gonna be picking your teeth up off the floor. Pregnant or not I'll make both y'all eat bricks! As for the rest of you. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. I know ya mamas taught you better than this. I should kick all of y'alls asses just for watching these too grown ass men scrap like little boys. I'm especially disappointed in you.", I say pointing to the director." Your job is keep everyone on their Ps & Qs and you just let that shit happen. Everyone go home, we can try again in two days. Since nobody seems mature enough I'll make the decisions for today. Everyone is dismissed." Cast and crew pack up under my infuriated stare. Morris and Prince keep their distance and go to their dressing rooms. After I see everyone has left I go and retrieve my husband. I walk into his dressing room, lock the door and sit on the couch. "Tell me everything. I want the truth.", I say softly.

Prince lifts his head from the table and sits beside me. "When Mayte and I were married, she...she cheated on me. With Morris. Multiple times. One day she came to me and said she was pregnant. I was elated. A second chance to be a father. She carried him to term and our son was born. Morris showed up to the hospital and I over heard them talking. He asked who the father was and she said it was his. I was... I was so angry that I just left and didn't return. I sent a car for her after a couple days and had all of her things packed. I divorced her promptly after she moved out. " My look softens as I understand.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was ashamed. I didn't want you to think less of me. I wanted to start a new life with you and leave my past behind me."

"You never had the chance to cope with it, did you?" He shakes his head and I pull him into a tender embrace. I caress his neck and back softly and plant a gentle kiss on his forehead. We stay there for a moment before I begin to speak. "I know it hurt and that had to have been a lot of pent up anger but you can't worry about that anymore. What's done is done. Your only focus right now should be this movie, this marriage, and your baby boy and girl. The past hurts more when you try to ignore it. You have to handle things the right way. Fighting Morris today wasn't it. Besides, I love you too much to let your face get all scratched up." He smiles softly at my words and sits up.

"I'm sorry, Genny. I know it must have been embarrassing to see me act like such a fool. I won't do it again. For your sake. I promise."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

"I also don't want you to make me pick my teeth up off the floor." I chuckle lightly and stand up.

"That's a good reason to not fight people." I hold his hand and we walk out to the car. We hop into our baby blue Bentley and talk cheerfully on the way home.

Mayte's POV

The door to the house opens and I look over seeing my boyfriend. "Hi, honey. You're home early. What happened?" I ask seeing that his suit is wrinkled and his perfect hair is now destroyed.

"I got in a fight with Prince as Genevieve broke it up and sent everyone home early."

"Why the hell was she there?", I ask angrily. I'm tired of this little bitch ruining my fun. How the hell does she have the power to send people home anyway? She's probably fucking the director. Slut.

"They needed a choreographer to replace Tyson. "

"Wait you fought Prince? Why?"

"He started it. I made a comment about his precious wife and he lost his purple mind!" He feels his hair and pulls his hand away slowly. "Damn it! I'm bleeding. Woman grab me a towel." I run and get a towel from the closet in the hallway and hand it to him.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry. Want an ice pack or some Advil?", I coo trying to calm him down.

"No what I want is some god damn answers. Prince says you've been running back to him. This true?"

My face goes pale with shock and try to play it cool. "Of course not, Morris honey."

"Then where have you been sneaking off to and why did I find this in the room this morning." Morris pulled an envelope out of his jacket with my name on it. My eye widen as I realize it's a restraining order. "If you ain't been nowhere why are they telling you to keep your distance?"

"She never liked me to begin with. Prince is probably just bitter. How am I supposed to know?" He looks me dead in my eyes and his face becomes stone cold.

"Get the hell out of my house! No woman of mine is gonna want another man! You sleepin' with someone else? Huh? Who you fuckin' Mayte?" Tears stream down my face as I confess everything. Leaving to sneak into Paisley Park, crashing the gender release party, sleeping with Jerome, everything. He calls security and they escort me to my car. "You can collect all your shit in three days." The door slams and I drive off. Good thing I still have my old apartment. I can't believe I lost two good relationships and it's all that bitch Genevieve's fault. First she takes Prince from me, then she makes me look bad, then she ruins my relationship with Morris! This bitch needs to pay and soon...